Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@howconnie Great job! My last beauty blender looked just like that, haha! I’ve been meaning to try the Skin So Soft! It looks great! 

Thanks, that skin so soft lotion is so nice, it’s light but the moisture last a few days.

@howconnie Those are good empties. I have a beaten down b...

@howconnie Those are good empties. I have a beaten down beautyblender too. I haven't let go just yet. It's the best!

Re: @howconnie Those are good empties. I have a beaten down b...

Oh thank you, Girl at the price of the beauty blender, it was hard to let go.

❤️= Loves

👍= Likes

Spoiler
When I bought that Glow-tion, I didn’t realize it was loaded with glitter! It’s my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works (that of course has been discontinued😢)
I love the creamy consistency and really don’t mind the glitter- there’s just certain times I can’t be covered in it, haha!

Love that nail drying spray! It’s the only possible way I can ever do my own nails at home with two little ones constantly causing mischief! Makes polish dry quick and smells like coconut 😋🥥

Both of those Creme Shop masks are my absolute favorites! (plus the Cold Brew one😉) The eye mask smells like chocolate and face mask smells like chocolate coffee 🍫
@angel7594 Sadly the Honey mask doesn’t smell like honey 😢 It actually didn’t really smell like anything. It was definitely effective though- it did what it said it’s supposed to do!👇😉 The only reason it’s a “like” and not a “love” is because of the price. I can get a Creme Shop mask for half the price and just as effective- (plus, great smelling too!😉)
D65CE2C3-1C86-4198-A1F8-E02606A962D8.jpeg

1E3A283C-5E90-432B-9A3F-4400D92A3437.jpeg

Awesome empties @Shosh85 !! 🙂 

I also had the same surprise when I opened the Glow-tion ! I didn't notice all that glitter 😛 But the smell is amazing !

Thanks, @emiie!! I just love that scent! I keep hoping they’ll bring it back like some of their other retired scents! 😬😉

Great run down on the products @Shosh85! I’m glad you tried out that honey mask, I’ve had my eye on it and I’m a little sad it doesn’t smell like honey but I might try it since my skin seems simiar to yours, could also use an extra boost of moisture and love! 😄🍯

@bakeamuffin It worked and felt great! Very soothing! It still would have been just perfect if it had a honey scent! 😬🍯😉

@itsfi mentioned The Creme Shop Honey mask does smell like honey- so I’m gonna give that one a try and see how they compare 😉

@Shosh85  

Wow, those are some great products you've used up. 👍🏼 I'll have to look for that nail dryer. 

Thanks, @itsfi! I get the nail dryer at Fred Meyer and have also recently found it at TJMaxx 🤗😉

Thanks @Shosh85! No Fred Meyer near me, but I'll see if they have it online. 😉

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the honey mask @Shosh85, darn it, wish it had a honey scent!! ❤️

@angel7594 At least it was effective! Now I’m curious to see if the honey one from the Creme Shop smells like honey.. 🍯🤔

@Shosh85  @angel7594  

The Creme Shop mask does smell like honey! 🍯  Like really sweet honey. There's a bit of an artificial scent to it. 

RE: Empties

RIP to my Herbivore Blue Tansy Mask 😭 This jar of goodness lasted me roughly 5-6 months with minimum once a week use; most weeks I was using it two or even three times. The little scoop it comes with (which I am definitely keeping) gets the perfect amount to cover my face in a thin layer—you don’t need to heap this on for results! I definitely think regular use has helped keep my face much clearer than in previous years, and it is a relatively gentle AHA exfoliation experience. $48 for a jar is a little bit steep for me right now, but after a credit card payment (or two) I’ll be ordering another!

Re: RE: Empties

It really sounds like an incredible mask, thanks for sharing your thoughts @KeriCherryDee I’m really interested in trying it out 😍

@KeriCherryDee I have a deluxe size of the blue tansy mask. I have read your review of it and it’s quite encouraging! I’m going to try it on Saturday!

You won’t regret it! Do follow the instructions though, you definitely want at least a night in between uses

Re: RE: Empties

I LOVE that mask @KeriCherryDee It's one of the few masks that I've repurchased!  You should sign up for their emails (or keep an eye on https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Six/m-p/2825669#M22 ) as they do a fair amount of 20% off sales.  It's not a huge discount but I'll take what I can get.  It's so hard to say exactly what it does other than make my face happy!

RE: Re: RE: Empties

Thank you for the tip!
1 Reply
testing