Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I have that same sample pack of the Bite agave mask that I need to try. So many people seem to love it!

I love Hourglass Illusion.  It's my HG foundation.  I think I'm on my third tube of it.  It matches perfectly for me, blends in easily and feels really nice on my skin.  It's a little creamier than a lot of foundations and feels almost hydrating in the wintertime.

Not much but here are my empties for October. 

IMG_3831.JPG

Love:

Spoiler
Too Cool For School - Dinoplatz blotting papers (repurchased)
PTR - Cucumber mask (purchased a full size)
Jack Black - lip balm (repurchased)
SK-II - Essential Power Eye Cream (I love it but I don't love it enough to splurge on this)
AmorePacific - Age Defense Creme (I love putting this when my skin gets itchy. It seems to get rid of the itchiness in a matter of minutes. Not going to purchase due to the high price.

Like:

Spoiler
Ole Henriksen - Sheer Transformation (finished my 2nd jar but I don't think I'll be purchasing more of this)
SK-II - Cellumination Cream EX (I love the texture of this cream. It feels quite like a jelly. It did hydrate but it didn't do anything else.)

Meh:

Spoiler
Clinique - Pep start eye cream (didn't do anything. I also noticed shimmery particles)
Bobbi Brown - Skin Nourish mask (supposed to hydrate but I think it didn't do anything)
Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser (finished my 2nd bottle but I don't think I'm going to repurchase. I used to love it but nowadays I found other cleansers that I like more)
Ole Henriksen - Truth Serum (unfortunately this did nothing for me)
Elf - Lip Exfoliator (too harsh on my lips)

That's impressive you made it through that giant tube of cleanser even though it was meh.  I always feel like I deserve a pat on the back when I make it through something I didn't love rather than discarding it 1/2 used and going on to the next thing.

That is a huge bottle of Fresh cleanser - impressive! I always end up buying big bottles because in the end they are cheaper, but with so many skincare items on the market I lose interest and find something else I like more so I know how you feel!

The PTR mask is great. I always find it to be so hydrating!

@blondesluv2shop It took me 3 months to finish the Fresh Soy Cleanser. I just finished it in October hahahah. I really like the PTR mask. It's so refreshing after a long day at work!  

If anyone has empty travel size tata harper bottles and aren't going to keep them I'd love them!

IMG_1061.PNG

Anonymous Insider

Loves

IMG_8263.JPG

Liked

IMG_8264.JPG

Disliked

IMG_8266.JPG

I recently tried the FAB oatmeal mask and loved it too. Smells great and I found it to be very hydrating and it cleared up some bumps I had under my skin from a bad reaction to another product. I'll definitely be purchasing it at some point in the future.

I finished my first candle of the season yesterday and am already lighting another one. B&BW candles and foaming hand soaps are the best!

Yeah that one has been a long time favorite of mine too.  Though did the packaging change?  I have mine in more of a traditional tube vs. the above.  Though that packaging looks way better for getting product out  I always end up having to cut mine open and there is SO much left.

Autumn and Leaves are my favorite Fall candles from BBW! I also recently tried out Pumpkin Banana Muffin and it is to die for!!

Yum.  Pumpkin Banana Muffin sounds really unique and amazing.

Anonymous Insider

There are so many fall good ones this year. I'm loving cider lane and and pumpkin Berry struedel for my high ceiling rooms. Autumn has a medium to low throw so I use it in my bedroom and it's wonderful. 

I love BBW candle in leaves! I'm impressed by the number of candles you used up 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I've amassed an embarrassing collection over the years but I burn everyday all year round so I don't feel too guilty 😜

I know!  I always think the same thing whenever I see @Anonymous's empties posts.  It takes me forever to get through a candle.  One day Ill have one to share.

Anonymous Insider

Light em up @kelloua

I meant to start posting my empties last month, but I failed so I'm going to start now. These are things I've finished up within the months of September and October so far.

File Oct 15, 4 23 07 PM.jpeg

Love:

*Too Faced Born This Way (Vanilla) - bought full size already

*Too Faced Hangover Primer - bought full size already

*Lush Celestial - a staple for me that I've repurchased many times over

*PTR Cucumber Mask - my skin get red easily and this was soothing. Bought full size already.

Like:

*Ole Henriksen makeup removing wipes - they work just fine, don't irritate my skin, but they haven't given me a reason to fall in love with them either

*Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation - perfectly average moisturizer. Nothing that makes me want to repurchase it, nothing that makes me want to avoid it.

*Ole Henriksen - Herbal Day Crème with SPF - I liked this more than sheer transformation. I originally got it from TJMaxx (or Marshalls?) for about $10 and would consider repurchasing at that price.

*FAB Facial Radiance serum - I can't tell if it made a difference though. I'd consider repurchasing at the clearance price if I didn't have other serums to use up first.

*Benefit Puff Off - kind of hard to evaluate with just the foil packet, but it didn't irritate my skin at all. I feel like eye creams almost never deliver on their promises, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying a more deluxe sample size of this.

Disliked:

*BBW Body Butter - I feel like it never absorbs, but I have so many that'll I'll keep using them until I run out.

*Glamglow Thirstymud - I feel like it didn't do its job? I like other products of this one.

*John Masters organics rose and apricot hair milk - I didn't like the feel of my hair after I used it each time. My end also never look any less dry. I prefer alterna moisture milk to this by far.

I have several other products that I'm just about finishing up so I'll be able to have at least one more post for the month of October. I love that this thread gives me motivation to use what I already have on hand. I still find it hard to resist the temptation of new products, but this at least curbs my spending a LITTLE bit.

There are so many of the Ole Henriksen products that I've tried and are just average. The only product of theirs I really love is the Power Peel packets.

Anonymous Insider

Spoiler

Great empties.  It's never too late to share.  I love finding beauty bargains at Marshall's.  I've found quite a few Ole Henriksen products there (and interestingly they are not always discontinued...overstock I guess).

1 Reply
testing