Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Welcome to the trash saving community!😛😛😛😛

It only feels weird for the first month and then you start to realize patterns in your product usage and what you're actually capable of consuming versus what you've been buying.  It's a very beneficial thing to do even though you'll probably get looks from your loved ones when they find your garbage stash.  😆

I can't wait to see what you've gone through at the end of the month!  

Yeah I find the patterns in usage so interesting.  Also it makes me realize that a lot of things that ended up in my meh or just ok pile that were full sized were things I probably should have sampled before buying.  I do think posting my empties here has made me a more discerning customer.  It's also made using products up just as satisfying as buying them.

Yes!!!! I get so excited when I'm nearing the end of something.  It's like a little achievement!  

I have it hidden as I'm sure my husband would have plenty to say about it lol.

Wowsers!!

Haha, I know.  This is a couple months cause I was MIA for a while.  It's not normally this crazy! 

Anonymous Insider

Epic! @heartsmyface

I can't handle the trash accumulation so I try to post my empties bi monthly. I'm so excited for baby hearts!!!! Did put together a nursery yet? 

I completely understand that.  The trash was overflowing out of the bag I keep it in and I almost threw it out a couple times

Bahahahaha, we're so far behind schedule with the nursery it's embarrassing!  We've got new flooring in the works in there😳  Having a bassinet in our room buys us another three months or maybe four if we're lucky.  😅

Anonymous Insider

You have plenty of time! I had so much fun planning my nursery that my boy rarely used. Ha. Miss the baby stage, good times. 

Yeah, I know he's not going to care or be impressed with his room till he's like three or so, but I can't help but feel he needs his space (or I'll be needing mine) before then.  

We're just trying to update our guest room which was in reality a storage room.   It's been quite the process.  We definitely needed to allot more time than we did.  I didn't take into account how exhausted I would be feeling when the nesting kicked in.  

I do not even know where to begin, so I will just leave it at WOW!

It looks a little crazy when it piles up doesn't it?   

On a bright note, things are getting decluttered around here.  I almost have enough space in my bathroom drawers for baby stuff which is kinda a big deal. Mantra- I don't need four backups of everything.   

That is awesome all the way around. I just found out last night that my sister is expecting. I finally met my great niece on Thursday. My son said he did not want to call her his first cousin, once removed. I said, that's fine. Just call her by her name. It's been a great week for babies!

Ouhhhh, congrats on the impending family member!  

Hehe, that's cute of him!  I think he can just refer to her as his cousin.  A cousin is a cousin no matter how removed.  

I'm hoping to join this weeks' baby trend!  Please please please don't stay in there much longer!  I want rare steak!!!!   

I cannot wait to see him (when it is healthy for him to come out)!!

He'd be healthy now, he's just being stubborn.

July Empties:

Like: Algenist Algae Brightening Mask, belif Hungarian Water Essense

Eh: Everything else

image1.JPG

And, I see the picture! I've wanted to try that mask. How well does it brighten? I am assuming well since you liked it. Anything you loved?

Yep, it's a good one. Will repurchase 1 day, not right now. Got too much other things I need to finish. I'm trying really hard!! This page is keeping me going! Yay empties!!

Looks great though sorry to hear you have so many eh's.  I quite like that Caudalie cream, but already use the l'elixir from the same line so the two together seem like overkill.

I was using the caudalie cream with the serum and it broke me out, so I broke them apart.  I prefer the serum much over the cream, so i gave it a eh.

On the side note, I was very disappointed with the beauty blender liquid, the whole pack didn't even clean 1 of my beauty blenders.  I would not purchase.  I guess that should really be under dislike... 

1 Reply
testing