Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Wonderful month! Lots of awesome things here. Out of curiosity, why not finish the blush samples if you loved them? I keep those paper cards as long as it takes to finish them when I love them and am wondering if there is a germ issue or something I am unaware of.

No germ issues, but I'd had the card for awhile and I'm trying to clean out my foils stash. Also I find the format of this one messy, and I was afraid it would start getting onto other things. I love the formula, but I'm not so in love with any of the colors that I wanted to eke out the last drops.

Great empties.  You did some real damage.  Bummer to see that milk sample in your nopes @JazaChai.  I'm assuming you got it from the Sephora box? 

Looks like you also have a few interesting products in your loves.  I know my sister is also a huge fan of It's a 10.  I also want to really love the philosophy skincare products but for some reason they always seem to sting my skin a bit and I couldn't get past the smell.

Whoaaaaaa!!!!   Awesome month!!!!    I almost bought a pack of those Dior hydra life sleeping masks and now I'm feeling better that I didn't.  At that price point meh just doesn't cut it. 

Yeah they weren't actively bad like the moisturizers (with alcohol in the top 5 ingredients, really??), but I have other sleeping masks that work at least as well, for much cheaper. They do absorb more quickly than other sleeping masks, but that's not really a plus for me because it means I wake up dry. If I'm using a sleeping mask I want to wake up still very moisturized, and I'm willing to wait a bit before bed if necessary.

Now I'm completely turned off them.  I like to wake up with tacky to touch skin or I feel dried out and grumpy.   

Lately I've been doing a sorta triple masking mostly every night.  Probably just a phase but it's fun.  I've been using a 3 minute clearing mask (right now it's the caudalie instant detox) followed by a sheet mask and then followed by a sleeping mask.  

Loves: All ready have or will repurchase 

image.jpeg

Spoiler
- BOSCIA Luminizing Black Mask: I know its not suppose to remove blackheads but I feel like this peel off mask those that. It leaves my skin soft and luminizing, really enjoy it.
- It Cosmetics Superhero: Really enjoyed it and it made my lashes look longer and gave them volume but about two weeks ago I got pink eye so I decided to get rid of all my mascara I used at that time
NIVEA INSHOWER LOTION: Left my skin soft and feels nice on my legs after I shave them.
JERGENS WET SKIN MOIST COCONUT OIL: Doesn't require me to wash it off an I feel like it leaves my legs luminizing when my skin dries
- May Coop Raw Sauce: I liked the way it left my skin and it was sticky but not too much. It looked very clear so I am trying out the smaller bottle.
- DR. BRANDT SKINCARE Needles No More: I've been told this may be too much for my skin but I have spot on my forhead that I feel like this has really helped that spot.
- YSL Black Opium: I love this scent and have a lot of DS
- Versace Bright Crystal: Also enjoy this scent

image.jpeg

Spoiler
- BENEFIT COSMETICS The POREfessional Instant Wipeout Pore-cleansing Masks: I really felt like this helped clear my pores and at least I was able to try two of them. I am considering purchasing a pack
- KVD Immortal Lash 24 Hour Mascara: Liked it did lash long but got rid of it due to pink eye. Would like to try it again
- Sephora Collection Outrageous Curl – Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara: When I first tried it I hated it but I later tried it on one eye and actually really like the results, when my eyelashes are curled it separated them and aded volume but got rid of it due to pink eye. Would like to try it again
Sephora eye mask in Pomegranate and Lingzhi: they were alright can't remember much about them. I think I liked the Lingzhi better the Pomegranate one stinged a little

Meh: They did the "job" I think (would try free sample/gifted but wouldn't buy)

image.jpeg

Spoiler
BIORE pore strip: I've only tried to and I HATE the results. I just feel like they aren't working if somone that likes them has any tips let me know. I don't even want to use them anymore and I'm wondering if Ulta would take them back or if I can exchange them
- Jack Black moisturizer with SPF is actually a like, it didn't make my face feel grease or made me break out.
- L'occitane almond shower oil: It was alright for use as shaving cream but I felt like it didn't laughter up enough. It smells good but wouldn't buy
The rest of the samples were ok wouldn't buy them.

image.jpeg

Forgot to post this earlier. I have used all of them up, the blue is from wet n wild very cheap but love the color and the polish is great!

Great empties.  Did you use the boogie wipes for yourself or a child.  😉  I have to admit I am obsessed with that caudalie hand cream in your meh section.  I don't know why but that sweet wheat scent (or whatever it is) really does it for me.

@kelloua I used them for myself.The only children I have are two dogs. Lol

It was alright but sort of felt like they left an odd film on my hands and not hydrating enough, my job requires me to wash my hands a lot!

With summer approaching, I am finally going to try that Nivea in the white packet. I found the blue one okay, but I need more moisture. 

I've never tried the Nivea ones but I really liked the Eucerin version.

@notcreative I bought the blue bottle and I honestly think I bought the wrong one and liked the one in the white packet better. I was thinking the same thing that it was light enough for summer. 

I love that needles no more stuff as well!   

Lol, even though you disliked them, I now wanna try those grape scented nose wipes!   Never seen those before! 

@heartsmyface I like the idea of them but maybe in a different scent. So maybe I should say I didn't HATE them just didn't like the grape scent and at first it felt too wet like I needed to clean my nose afterwords.

I like the idea of replacing some moisture during a nose wipe, but I consider myself warned:). 

They sound kid friendly and may prevent the dreaded booger sleeves with their grapey goodness.  

@heartsmyface I like their idea and I know they have different scents or no scent at all (I think). My nose tends to get super dry when I use over drying tissues so I may try some of the other scents. Definitely good to try out for yourself

I've never tried them on myself, but I used to purchase those when my son was younger. They help clear snot in the nose better than a regular baby wipe, because they have saline in them. 

Ouhhhhhhh, my interest is peaked!!!  Where did you find them? 

I always bought mine at Sam's Club, but I've seen them at Target.

@heartsmyface I got them as a sample from Target so I'm sure you can purchase them there.

testing