Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

It is actually the same size/case that their eyeshadow singles use, so you are not entirely wrong! (and that is a foam applicator like the shadows have, too)

You didn't like the amorepacific cushion?  I've been eyeing them for a while now.  What was it you didn't like?  

That one specifically is the wrong color, too dark and too pink. I have another in a better color match that I'll keep until I use it up, but in general they are too sheer for my personal preference.

I'm curious to try this!  I got the sample from Nordstroms and used color IQ to get something that seemed like it would be close.  i actually tend to prefer things that are a bit more sheer.  (My skin is far from perfect but I seem to like the look better when I use concealer for my problem areas.)  So perhaps this might be for me!

I have that NYX color corrector but never use it. I received a sample of 3 of the Becca color correctors and really liked Papaya. I never really used correctors so I pulled out the NYX but there was no comparison. I went ahead and purchased the full size Becca in papaya.(it was in my haul pic from yesterday)

I've been getting better at using up things! Let me know if you have questions or would like some feedback.

Loved (have or will purchase):

image.jpeg

Liked (would like to try some more):

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Okay (Wouldn't buy but did the job):

image.jpeg

Like but I've had for awhile so time to toss:

image.jpeg

Didn't like:

image.jpeg

I am glad Ulta picked up Soap and Glory after Sephora dropped it. Love the Hand Food.

@notcreative I am too! When Sephora had them on sale I bought a few and finally ran out, I just bought a full size from Ulta. 

Great empties.  Looks like you made some really nice progress across categories.  I have that mabelline mascara open right now and I want to like it but it just doesn't seem to be working for my lashes, though I can't seem to put my finger on why.

@kelloua I've been trying to use up a lot of products I already have opened before opening new ones specially masks. Also trying to use up foil samples.

I actually really like that mascara. It worked great for my lashes and its buildable. It gives me great length!

Some of my empties from April that I remembered to keep:

empties1.jpg

Spoiler
LOVED:
Cleansing Tissue from Daiso- effectively removed my makeup with no burning. 
Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 moisturizer- makeup applied very well on top!
NARS Deep Throat- this color will always be my jam
B&BW Endless Weekend body cream- my new favorite scent. I usually get EVERY last bit before I toss them out. 

MEH:
Tresemme dry shampoo- it made my scalp itch
Yes to Grapefruit facial wipes- burned
Origins GinZing eye cream- didn't see any difference

Just for Funsies:

funsies.jpg

Spoiler
*HEART EYES*
Uji Matcha
Sakura Matcha

Those Kit Kats!

Great empties!  Love the kit kat empties. 😉  I have some yes to coconuts wipes and I really wanted to like them because facial wipes can be expensive and I love the smell of coconut but mine stung a bit too and it felt like they were leaving a residue behind that I didn't care for.

Kit Kat envy!

Spoiler
Before your pics I never thought of cutting the bottles in half to get at the remaining product - thanks for that!

Np! There's always a ton left over so I cut it to where I can still slip the top over the botton half of the bottle. It helps it not dry out either. 

My 7-8 months worth of empties! 

IMG_0157.JPG

Loved and will/already have repurchased: 

Andalou Natural apricot cleansing milk 

Clinique superbalm lip treatment (LOVE)

Clinique moisture surge face spray 

Living Proof Full shampoo & conditioner 

Fresh seaberry booster

La Roche Posay toleriane ultra (this is my 5th? or 6th bottle)

Mediheal and Lovemore sheetmasks 

Love all the empties, especially all the sheet masks.  I have empties since the beginning of the year so glad to know I'm not the only one who is behind.

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

Loves

-L;Occitane Amande Showergel with almond oil

- OGX: Coconut Milk Shampoo

- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Exotic Body Scrub

- Ole Henriksen: The Clean Truth - cleansing cloths brightening

- Plackers Right angle (seems to work better for me then the regular floss picks)

- Schick Intuiton shave replacement pack

- Jimmy Choo Ilicit Perfume x2

- Chloe - Roses de Chloe Perfume 

- Yves Saint Laruent - Black Opium

- Prada Candy perfume

- La Vie Est Belle - Perfume x2

- Benefit fakeup 01 light

Generic cotton rounds (they are cheap & they work!)

- Aim Precision Floss picks 

- Marc Jacobs - Decadence 

- Ralph Laurence - Midnight Romance

meh/ok/not for me

- Marc Jacobs -  Mod Noir perfume

- Marc Jacobs- Daisy Dream perfume

- Ole Henriksen - Visual Truth eye creme for all skin types (this wasn't bad but it wasn't exceedingly good so I put it in the likes category)

- Versace Bright crystal perfumex2

- Versace - Eros Pour Femme Perfume

- Paco Rabanne - Eau De Toilette 

- Dr. Jart- BB beauty Balm

Impressed with how much perfume you used up!  I was unimpressed by that Ole eye cream too.  It made my eyes water.  

Me too.  I need to start dabbling in my samples.

1 Reply
testing