Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

Aww it's okay! That happens to me when I buy new things and mix them into rotation immediately 

I wish I had saved my empties this month because it's been a successful month for full-sized products.  I finished the following, plus several samples:

• PTR Cucumber Mask 
  • Paula's Choice Hydralight Toner 
  • Vita bath Shower Gel in Lavender Chamomile 

This may not look like a lot, but that Cucumber mask was over two years old (a little goes a long way) and the shower gel has been in rotation with five others, so it takes me a long time to go through a bottle.

I also expect to finish my full-sized PC BHA Liquid and PTR Moor Mud Mask before the month is up.

I know!   Isn't the worst when you know you've made it through quite a bit of stuff but didn't save it.  I know the special satisfaction that comes from finally using something up that you've had for awhile!

image.jpegLike/loves: Josie maran pure Argan milk, algenist genius ultimate anti aging cleanser. Meh: Josie maran Argan lip treatment (doesnt moisturize at all), bare minerals lash domination flakes everywhere!, too faced better than sex dries out quickly, lancome grandiose flakes everywhere!, Clinique all about eyes is good but got the intense version for more moisture, fresh black tea eye concentrate. Not sure it did much and was a small sample 😞 , caudalie instant foaming cleanser smells so good but not sure it does much, neutrogena healthy boosters is just ok, alpha hydrox spot light targeted skin lightener is ok but tube expired before I could finish it.

Great empties.  Though I always hate when things end up being meh.

I am thinking of tossing that Josie Maran Lip Treatment. I hate it, so I never even repurposed it. 

Mine was from a 500 point perk set. It did nothing. Not moisturizing at all.

My March & February Empties 🙂 

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 5.17.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 5.18.12 PM.png

March 2016 Empties

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 5.18.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 5.19.00 PM.png

Feb 2016 Empties

It feels so good each month when I throw out all the empties 😄 ! I store them in a box hidden away, but even so, they kinda feel like trash sitting in the corner. But it's worth it when I see everything together. 

Great empties!  Looks like you made it through quite a bit.  I do agree there is a certain satisfaction to throwing them out after they've been posted.  I've been hanging onto mine for months because I haven't had the time or energy to photograph and review them but I'm looking forward to having them gone!

I intend to read the full review on your blog and just remembered when I saw this picture. I am about to log off now though to do some housework before I put the kids to bed. If I do not comment in the next day or two, please remind me. There are some definite things I want to read about.

What do you think of the Bioré strips? Is it a good cheaper alternative to other nose strips?

@CRAZY4MASCARA sorry about the late reply! I didn't see this. 

I really like Biore strips 🙂 Been using them forever (about once every two weeks, or more if necesarry). They work better than any other strip I've used.

But you do have to have the right amount of moisture on your nose/face for it to work right. Too much or too little, it won't work. You also have to take it off at the right moment (right before it gets too brittle). 

@MSena That's okay. Thank! I may give them a try soon.

Do you happen to remember how the 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure performed?

@StephaniLynn Oh noes... I'm glad you asked! Here's what I wrote on it: 

Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 5.30.15 PM.png

It burned a lot 😞 To the point where I immediately took it off. My skin leans sensitive, but this was harsher than any mask I've recently tried. 

Yikes. I don't have sensitive skine per say but I'm acne prone/: 

Small empties post. 

IMG_3374.JPG

I love all of these products and will repurchase again. The Mystic Diving argan oil (can be found at Sally's) was especially critical in helping my dry, processed, hair ends feel alive again!

I don't have oily skin so it sounds like that cupcake mask is not for me but it sounds amazing!

I love their cupcake mask!

Anonymous Insider

Feb empties. I didn't love anything and as you can see I'm trying to get through my redic BBW semi annual sale stuff. 

Likesimage.jpeg

Didnt like any of these items. 

image.jpeg

Wow.  That is some serious candle usage!

2 Replies
testing