Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I've heard so many people rave about the Belif true aquabomb. I just cashed in 100 VIB points and can't wait to try it!

You had a lot of loves & likes this month. YAY!

I love everything I've tried from Belif.  The true cream and the aqua bomb are great, and I love the Hungarian Water Essence serum.

It's really nice! I love both the belif aqua bomb and the moisturizing bomb 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

No pictures, but repurchasing

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Perfector!

I purchased that too with my December coupon.  I tried the promo and fell in love.

I just tried a sample of that Tatcha cleansing oil last night and LOVED it! It took off my waterproof mascara so easily compared to other oils and micellar waters I've used.

I think I need to try the OH Power Peel. I've heard good things from a few BTers. Would it be good for dry skin?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Loved almost every item but the two fresh samples and Clinique are alright. 

Anonymous Insider

Loves

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

No thank you

image.jpeg

Have you tried the Woodwick / Ribbonwood candles?  They are my new favorite!  

Uggg-- did that "No thank you" Orange shampoo and conditioner come from  an Ulta kit?  I thought it was like death putting it on my hair, I had to throw the rest away.

Anonymous Insider

Death is a great word. Used once and tossed in my empties. That it's a 10 stuff everyone raves about was just as bad. 

Wow I never even thought about including candles!  I guess I can do it next time.

Anonymous Insider

I go through a lot but I repurpose the jars so I rarely add them in empties. 

I always forget to include my candles lol!

Anonymous Insider

Remember! I love checking out everyone's new scents.

What did you think of the Jergens in-shower moisturizer in comparison to others (if you've tried any)?

Also, what Clinique product did you use 2 of this month? Looks like an eye cream, but I'm not totally sure. That's impressive!

Anonymous Insider

The Jergens in my favorite. I'm not left feeling oily but moisturized. It's the Clinique turn around eye cream. It's my favorite for under makeup.

December empties;

image.jpeg0401163Things I liked:

- Eve lom cleanser (finished a few foils of this)

- body shop body butter for my feet

- clarisonic pedi disc (also for my feet)

- skyn Iceland Arctic hydrating balm

Everything else was just meh or stuff I was just trying to finish.  I used to really like the NARS RCC, but then I tried the Sephora serum concealer and it works much better for me.  The only true dislike last month was the omorovicza cleansing balm foil.  Disliked it so much I canceled my TSB trade of the deluxe size.  Glad I tried a foil first.

I have a sample of that Skyn Iceland balm that I used once. I need to pull it out again and see what I think!

1 Reply
testing