Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I haven't had to overcome this obstacle yet, but soon.  I think after reading this I may just hand the bottle straight over to the hubby to open, or just not try.  I do like to get my money's worth but it's not worth the frustration of a losing fight with a bottle.  

Question- can you not loosen the glue holding the lid on by wrapping it in a cloth with hot water? 

Hmmmmmmmm. Will have to try that. Doesn't require a hammer so therefore worth a try. I will take a picture of the inside, if this works, to show if it was/n't worth it. 😀

Re Q2: I don't own Tweezerman tweezers, but I was curious. Google "tweezerman sharpening" and you'll find a form on its website with instructions on how to send your tweezers. It doesn't look like you have to send a receipt or original packaging, etc.

Great... Easy peasy! Thank you!

Here's what I've used while on this trip. I wanna toss it to declutter my space. I had big plans of having this big impressive pile at the end of the month but I am weak and need it gone.  I think I like needles no more.  It feels minty. I need to keep using it to see though cause it's one of those results over time products.   The Josie Nathan nail wipes are just annoying and take forever to remove polish.  Plus you need more than one wipe to remove the polish from all your nails:/. Not impressed.   I love the sephora remover wipes!   They work great! image.jpg

Oh my goodness. Nice job!  I hate those Josie Maran wipes.  Via the empties thread I've learned that many of us don't like them at all and now avoid them when they show up in the sample section.

You do really well with samples. Good job. You're an inspiration.

I normally keep mine in a marc Jacobs shoe bag on a hook in my closet.   

starting to save your empty cosmetic products is so weird at first but then it becomes satisfying after a while to add finished items to the bag.  

It's SO satisfying.  It's weird but I used to hate throwing cosmetic and beauty items out because they are SO expensive but now it's nice to have a permanent record of sorts of what I've used, liked, etc.

This is my joy.

I am happy to bring you joy:) 

That is one big pile of empty foils! So impressed! 🙂

It looks like a lot for just this week.  I put a nice dent in my foil stash☺️ Now I won't be panicking over where new foils will go.  

Anonymous Insider

This is seriously so impressive! I wish I would have brought all my foils with me on my trip, completely regret it now that I'm running out of everything and I'm still not home. Maybe I will remember next time. 🙂

Oh that sucks- especially if you're somewhere you don't know the products.  Ilike planning my samples around my trips. And will try to collect enough of certain types of  samples to get me through trios.  I find them so much easier to pack than my regular items.  

Saved me a purchase with those Josie maran wipes!  Some things just not meant to be natural I suppose! 

I have found the Cutex ones from Target to work the best. They are thick, and one pad took off polish from both hands - I think they were $5 for a package, not sure how many in the pack though...

I'll be looking for them in my travels.   Thanks.  I like the idea of wipes for travelling.  

I think your best bet is to go get a couple pads as a sample and see if they're for you.   I like my remover to strip my polish without having to work at it.   It took me about twenty to thirty rubs per nail.  

I really like the wipes and my mom LOVES them. They are extremely moisturizing and do great things for my cuticles which are normally a mess. 

1 Reply
testing