Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Emergency kit for school

Help me put together an emergency kit for school!

Re: Emergency kit for school

Hay15,

Lip supplies are a must! Lip gloss, balm, masks. Etc I would recommend the Dior lip oil but it’s pretty pricey… the sol de jeniro lip balm and glossier balm doctor is great! Hope this helps!

Hum, it depends on what you like and feel is a necessity @hay15 

Without knowing your personal taste I think these would be handy in a emergency kit:

Make up Wipes

Lip Balm or Gloss

Hair Clip and Tie's

Mini Fragrance Spray

Mini Mascara 

Small Hand Lotion

A little nail set with clippers,a 

Small brush or comb

( And maybe a cute little bag, to help keep it all together. 😉)

Hope this helps! We'd love to see your kit after you assemble it 😉💕

@hay15 I always kept a small, wide-tooth comb, jeweled hair clip, hair elastic, and tinted lip balm with me at all times.

@hay15 I keep an emergency kit in my purses and car, and this is what I always have on hand:

• chapstick/lip balm
  • clear gloss and a neutral lip product 
  • tissues 
  • handheld mirror 
  • tide to go
  • body spray/travel perfume (this is a great way to test and use the samples)
  • tylenol/advil
  • hand cream
  • hand sanitizer 
  • feminine hygiene products (if you’re not a person who uses them, it’s always nice to have extra in case someone else needs!)

specific products I have right now in at least one of my kits:

Lipgloss/chapstick, deodorant, nail clippers,tweezers, bandages, perfume?,hair ties/hair brush, lotion.

Add anything you think you might need like toothpaste and a toothbrush or something like that🤷🏼‍♀️ Even makeup if you wanna touch up, but genuinely it’s all up to you!

@hay15 I always made sure I had nail clippers, tweezers, blot sheets, hair ties, mints, and lip balm.

@hay15 @I would keep a tinted balm like Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Acid Lip Balm or tarte SEA Quench Lip Rescue Balm . 

Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve 0.8 oz/ 22 g is something I always had in my emergency kit in high school - it’s great for chapped lips or skin. School soap always made my hands really dry so this was great on chapped knuckles. I always always had a mini hand cream like L'Occitane Mini Hand Cream Lavender for the same reason. 

I’d also keep a mini concealer in my emergency kit like NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer

and of course you always need extra hair ties Kitsch 8 Pack Spiral Hair Ties 

Thank you for your information. I like such products and will make an order for myself.

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing