Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Donate Points

I wanted to post this in the Bright Ideas Forum but that was not a choice for a new post. I realize there is a topic on Ideas for Beauty Insider Points but given the number of post, I did not want this to get lost in the mix. Has Sephora looked into a way for Beauty Insiders to choose to donate their points? Instead of having one of the many great lines offer their wonderful products for points, could Sephora arrange for the product lines to donate to a charity? I know I love to save my points for some wonderful offers, but other times, I overstock my products and would be happy to see an option where my points could be converted into dollars donated to a nationally recognized charity (i.e. the human society, American Heart Association, etc.). Basically, Sephora and a partnering product line could let the Beauty Insider donate 100 points for a $10 donation to the charity or 500 points for $50. Basically it could be any amount of points and a percentage of those (say 10%-20%) would be converted to a cash donation. I would love to see this idea reposted to see if other Beauty Insiders would be willing to donate their points. Thank-you for considering the idea.

Hello iheartsephora09,    That is a great idea, I'll be h...

Hello iheartsephora09, 

That is a great idea, I'll be happy to forward your suggestion. 🙂 I myself donate extra makeup and products to womens shelters and think donations to charities that really need it is good thing to do. Thanks!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I totally agree!!!!

I totally agree!!!!

This is a fabulous idea, I just thought that it would be...

This is a fabulous idea, I just thought that it would be nice to donate them to a womens charity for women who need makeup to go to work, but cannot afford it. I donate my suits and dress clothes for the same cause, and makeup is also important, is it not? If they look good, then confidence goes up! Thanks for that great suggestion.

Re: This is a fabulous idea, I just thought that it would be...

Donating the make-up is also a great idea. I have done this but using my points and donating the make-up also. I think anyway Sephora can help or organize such an idea would be great as well!

Re: This is a fabulous idea, I just thought that it would be...

That is such a great idea!!

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing