Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Don’t know what undertone I am, need help

So I am trying to buy a foundation but I don’t know what color is my undertone, i have medium skin and my checks are sometimes pink when i am in the sun. Pls help me, I’m not sure which one? 

Re: Don’t know what undertone I am, need help

@dianaIliana   Take a look at the veins on your wrist.  Do they appear blue or green?  Blue veins and your skintone is cool.  Green veins and your skintone is warm.  If it’s I decipherable you are neutral;) 

That's interesting  to know ..I always thought it pulls from eye color and hair color also genetic properties in family bloodline to determine undertone in skin. @dianaIliana ..thanks for your insight and helping @heartsmyface .

@CocoLancome28   Anytime:). Your hair and eye color can help you find your season and determine which color clothing would best flatter you.  So you’re not wrong in that they can be useful in finding your color palette. 

For skin tone you’re usually fair, light, medium, dark…

and then warm, cool or olive within those ranges based on whether you have more yellow, pink or green tones in your skin, which would change the color your veins appear:) 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing