Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Does taking the reward samples at the store deduct your points?

Does taking the reward samples at the store deduct your points? I'm still a BI card holder and I'm $59 away from VIB, I never take the reward when an employee asks if I want one. Can someone help me understand this more? I just don't want points to be deducted lol. Thank you in advance!

Re: Does taking the reward samples at the store deduct your points?

Your points and your status is not related. The status is related to the $$ you spent. Is not related on how many points you have.

If it says you are $59 aways from VIB doesn't matter how many pints you have.

i.e. I am VIB Rouge and only have 85 points (cause I have taken a lot of rewards)

I think what you are asking is if redeeming points affects your VIB status. It does not. Status is based on how much you spend, not how many points you have. For example, If you have 325 points. And you redeem 100 and get a perk. You still only need to spend $50 to make VIB. Not $150. Another example is during points multiplier events. So 2x the points on something on somethin that Is $50 is 100 points. But only $50 goes towards making VIB/rouge. 

Hope ps this helps! Redeem all you want. You'll still make VIB/rouge when you are supposed to 🙂 

1)  I don't understand why you're taking the samples instead of unused/unopened perks.

2)  In case they are out, it is the last item you are picking up, and they are not used, I would expect the store to deduct points or at least partial points as it was the "display model."

3)  In case the last item is used and you still want it, I would ask the store not to deduct points.

I think what she was asking is if spending points on deluxe rewards affect her status. I don't see any mention of open samples??

Ah!  That makes more sense.  I should be replying to these things in my waking hours, not in the dead of night.  LOL

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing