Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Does anyone else only order products when the beauty offer and rewards are things you want? lol๐Ÿ˜‚

Rewards and Beauty offers

Does anyone else only order products when the beauty offer and rewards are things you want? lol๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes! I do all the time. lol

Re: Does anyone else only order products when the beauty offer and rewards are things you want? lol๐Ÿ˜‚

pretty much. lol. ๐Ÿ˜› except if it's something on a good sale/clearance (but then again that's mainly when I buy stuff anyway...lol.)  I cleaned up recently w/the korres & herbivore rewards (sadly I missed out on the caudalie one bc I didn't order it when I should have, so I had to make up for it w/the others...lol.)

RE: Does anyone else only order products when the beauty offer and rewards are things you want? lol๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m guilty of this sometimes lol

@PiperRose Yup ๐Ÿ˜…. I been waiting for a beauty bag deluxe sample offer. Those are the best imo. Best one had a prada roller ball with case and a bunch of deluxe samples (couple of years ago) ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Haven't seen too many good ones.

Re: Does anyone else only order products when the beauty offer and rewards are things you want? lol๐Ÿ˜‚

@PiperRose  Always and when they sell out to fast I get fomo ๐Ÿ˜‚ if I get the email I normally order right away!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Same! and if I don't like the rewards, I wait . and...

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Same! and if I don't like the rewards, I wait . and wait. lol

Not really @PiperRose , If I need something (iโ€™m Out of something) I just order it. I often donโ€™t even bother adding samples to my order as I rarely use them. 

Hi, @PiperRose!  I occasionally put off a re-order or a "wouldn't it be nice to try/have" order to see if the rewards or promo code (or even samples) might become more enticing.

same here! lol

same here! lol

Absolutely @PiperRose !  I actually wait to reorder items, or I'll pre-order something I know I'll restock, when there is a gratis I want.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing