Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

The next princess in the Sephora and Disney Princess Collection is Ariel.  The products will be coming out outline this month and in stores in August!

Re: Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

Just heard from a Sephora rep that it has most likely moved to July or August! I will wait but I am saddened!

Highlighted

Re: Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

omg, does anybody know if their making a Repunzel line?

Im wondering who will be next after ariel,or if there will be any more? Has anyone hear anything about that?

Hi LoveBeautyPeace- I just replied to your postSmiley Happy Please review it when you can, thanksSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

So... it's supposed to hit stores in August.  Anyone heard when exactly?  (I have a pessimistic feeling the LE mirror will still be elusive!)

Fingers are crossed that Belle will be next Smiley Happy

Hi Cassilynn-

The princess Ariel will be the last collaboration with Disney! Sorry for the typo, I meant to type ArielSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

I wonder why they are discontinuing it already. I am not even that into the Princesses and I thought this was a cool idea.

i think disney likes to keep it at 3. They only did 3 villains when they worked with mac. I think it gives them more options to work with more people and keep us begging for more.

From day one (with Cinderella) Sephora always said there would only be 3. That was the deal they had with Disney. 

Disney is known to have strict licensing agreements & they did recently launch their own makeup line. 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • ariel.jpg
  • swfupload_8307938835051578071.jpg