Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

The next princess in the Sephora and Disney Princess Collection is Ariel.  The products will be coming out outline this month and in stores in August!

Re: Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

Re: Disney and Sephora set to Launch the next Princess Collection this Month- ARIEL

Here's the video announcement!

http://bit.ly/13LRCo7

Smiley Happy -Laura

Just ordered my Storylook Palette!

The shades in this palette look absolutely gorgeous. Atlantica and Sea Witch are really drawing me in- I don't own any mint green eyeshadows and have really been wanting to try one! I love the mix of neutral and bright colors here!

I was so hoping it would be Ariel, I am so so so excited! I thought Cinderella was kind of blah, Jasmine was too "warm" for my tone and not only is this my favourite princess it's also so very me! Yay!

Oh my! I'm so excited. Ahhh!

Highlighted

I want the mirror....and a BRAVE collection Smiley Very Happy

I want the mirror, too!

Is this collection launching June or July?

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • ariel.jpg
  • swfupload_8307938835051578071.jpg