Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Dior Products

What is up with the Dior product line? Some of the products that I have been buying are totally gone from the Sephora website and products that I like and buy now show that they’re not on my favorite list or have a heart next to them? They also don’t show up as a colour match as they did before. Please tell me that there are just some glitches in the website and everything will be back to normal?? 😲

RE: Dior Products

Does anyone know what’s up with the Dior product line? I know they’ve recently changed a lot of things, one of my favourites is the Airflash CC Primer, from what I can tell, it’s out of stock everywhere! I’m wondering if this is going to be discontinued? I hope not! I searched everywhere for the last two days and everyone is out of stock unless you wanna buy it on Amazon or eBay for $99?

Re: RE: Dior Products

It is back, with a new name! Airflash Radiance Mist!

@cawaywrote:
Does anyone know what’s up with the Dior product line? I know they’ve recently changed a lot of things, one of my favourites is the Airflash CC Primer, from what I can tell, it’s out of stock everywhere! I’m wondering if this is going to be discontinued? I hope not! I searched everywhere for the last two days and everyone is out of stock unless you wanna buy it on Amazon or eBay for $99?

RE: Re: RE: Dior Products

It’s back now and formula changed! Not many reviews yet but looks like people like it.

RE: Re: RE: Dior Products

I love the CC Primer. I found a couple of bottles couple of months ago and stocked up but I am worried about that one also!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing