Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Did you use your beautyfall offers?

I have several beautyfall offers that will be expiring soon. I didn't use any of them. I didn't use the free shipping offer because I am rouge already. I didn't use the 10% discounts because I can get a 20% discount through F&F. I didn't use the buxom mascara because I don't really need/want it. The only one I wanted was the benefit cream shadow but I have to spend $35 to get it and I'm not sure it's worth it if it's the benefit code vs the 20% off code. Anyone else have a bunch of leftover promotion codes? Think there's any use to posting them here?

Re: Did you use your beautyfall offers?

Cute!  I hearted you for that.  I love sunflowers too.

Smiley Happy Thanks! I love daisies too!

Highlighted

i also didnt use any of them..none of them excited me whatsoever Smiley Sad

I didn't use any either.  The only one that I would have been most likely to use was the 10%, but I only order in increments of 50-60 to get free shipping, so a VIB deluxe sample would be worth it more to me than getting $6 off Smiley Happy

I have a 10% discount code if anybody wants it just PM me. I ended up getting a F&F 20% discount code and ordered with that. 

Now I'm waiting for November to see what the deals will be this year as far as discounts etc. 

Same here.

Conversation Stats