Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Did you get the VIB lips tote?

Did anyone NOT get the VIB lips tote? Just curious

I just got my order and realized I did not receive this even though it was in my checkout order. Hmm that's weird!

Re: Did you get the VIB lips tote?

I thought I hadn't gotten one either because it was at the very bottom of the box underneath all the packing material. I almost threw it away! If you haven't already, I would just double check your box to make sure it's not hiding Smiley Happy If not, I would call and let them know...sometimes they will add an extra 100 or so points to your account. 

I just double checked my box and thats where mine was hidden. Thanks for thanks for the tip!

Highlighted

I did, I didn't expect it, since the site said while supplies last.

I got 4, 2 in store and 2 online.

I  got my tote while in store and it's so adorable !. I hope you get yours soon   :-)

I didnt get one with my order online but I did get one in store

Mine was hidden in the tissues paper! Hope you get yours Smiley Happy

Just realized I didn't get mine and sent an email to customer service to see what they can do

i didnt get one in store but i got it with my online order. i ordered on the 7th in the evening. 

No tote from an in-store purchase. The staff was walking around putting red ribbons on the shopping baskets of VIBs and I think I was the only one with one.

My online account has that purchase listed and shows the tote. Isn't that interesting?

Conversation Stats