Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Did anyone else get the Sephora Giftopia Catalog in the mail?

I got mine today, and it is so pretty, I just want to rip out all the pages and put them everywhere. It also came with four perfume sample wipes. Including: Dolce & Gabbana The One, Jimmy Choo Flash, Prada Candy L'Eau, and Chloe. Seeing the holiday products in larger print, instead of on the website, makes me want them more!

Re: Did anyone else get the Sephora Giftopia Catalog in the mail?

Oh I thought someone posted they weren't doing one. The catalog is always so beautiful and I love seeing what products they've used to create the amazing looks ..always makes me want to buy more..

bring on the december coupon event Smiley Happy

Does anyone know who the model on the cover is?  Looks a lot like Page on Dance Mom's.

I have been subscribed to Sephora catalog for years but it never comes.  I finally gave up.  They have really gone down hill sorry to say.

I got that...for JCpenny, but there was no samples in there Smiley Sad and brought in to get one of the 3 free things for beauty insiders. I got the benefit cosmetics The POREfessional.

Highlighted

I want one!!! I used to them in the mail all the time, but haven't got anything in the past few years Smiley Sad  I don't think they send to Canada anymore.

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • giftopia1.JPG
  • giftopia2.JPG
  • giftopia3.JPG