Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Did anyone else get the Sephora Giftopia Catalog in the mail?

I got mine today, and it is so pretty, I just want to rip out all the pages and put them everywhere. It also came with four perfume sample wipes. Including: Dolce & Gabbana The One, Jimmy Choo Flash, Prada Candy L'Eau, and Chloe. Seeing the holiday products in larger print, instead of on the website, makes me want them more!

Re: Did anyone else get the Sephora Giftopia Catalog in the mail?

I haven't gotten this yet! And I'm kinda glad, my loves list is already on overload

I got mine yesterday but I think my perfume samples are different. Haven't had a chance to really look at the catalog but I don't think I need any additional enabling Smiley Tongue

OUUUUCUCHHHHHH ....that is what my bank account says when these come! I think in our new house I am going to take the books I have and make wallpaper out of them.

I didn't get a catalog, just my codes for the discount! But i believe its good enough for me!! Congrats on getting all those samples!

Highlighted

Looks really cool. Didn't get mine yet but I did order that NARS lip set with the cool makeup bag. My daughter thinks she is getting the bag but I want it. Usually we share the sets but I see our first Sephora fight coming. Lol

Oh my goodness, I want those perfume samples!  I have not received one of these, but I'd love one.

I wish I got that. I haven't even gotten the mailer for the VIB sale and have a feeling I won't be since it hasn't gotten here yet. 

Spoiler

I want one! do all beautyinsiders get one?

I thought they stopped making them.  I used to get them and now I don't. I want one! Smiley Happy

I haven't received any mailers since the Marc Jacobs mailer. I'm beginning to think sephora has forgotten about me. 

I received mine a couple days ago. So exciting. Smiley Happy

No, but I wish I did!

I hope one of my local stores has one that I can pick up.

I haven't received this yet - hope it comes soon!

Nope not yet, I'm sure it's on route though!  But I did get my invite to the sale yesterday in the mail! Yay!

It looks gorgeous! I usually get catalogs but I haven't gotten mine yet this time. It'll probably arrive Monday, fingers crossed! 

I want one but haven't gotten it yet. I hope I get one because I got the Sephora X and VIB 20% off sale mailers. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Every time I complain, a mod says I'm signed up up I never get any mailers or catalogue s except my ViB sale notices :/

I still haven't green one! I actually never receive mailers from Sephora, maybe I'm just not signed up... But in reality, that's probably a lot healthier for my bank account

I didn't get one yet either.  I love to look at the pictures!

They had these in store and I got one! It is nice and of course, it gave me MORE ideas of what I want... darn!!!

That's what happened to me. I now have a ton of sticky notes in the catalog on the things that I want! But I left it on the kitchen table, just in case my family happens to look through it Smiley Wink

No, but I hope I get one in the mail soon! Anyone remember when Sephora used to mail out proper full-size catalogs several times a year? I miss those! Smiley Sad

Oh I hope I get one.  Not that I haven't already spent a pretty penny yesterday and today LOL

So i JUST got this catalog! It is so pretty! But From what I see, I got different samples!!! And you can basically wear the samples! lol at least I did! haha! It is a beautiful catalog! I guess this means there is still hope for more of you to receive it if you haven't already!

It also comes with ITunes songs that are free to download if anyone likes them! 

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • giftopia1.JPG
  • giftopia2.JPG
  • giftopia3.JPG