Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Deliver-It won't deliver my order

hey there, why does Sephora use a service like Deliver-It Inc for deliveries that is not approved by the Better Business Bureau? my assumption is it's because of cost savings but it's absolutely unacceptable to use a service that doesn't have any customer service at all and cannot do the one thing they're supposed to- DELIVER. Does Sephora want to keep any business at all?

i live in an apt building and two days in a row i get a slip on my door saying that delivery was attempted when in fact no one buzzed my apartment number to be let into the building. my apt number is clearly stated on the delivery address and subsequently on the lil slip taped to the lobby window. when i call the Deliver-It customer service number, there's an automated massage saying to that track an order you must check online, and there's no way to connect to a human at all. 

when i called Sephora customer service, they told me i'll receive my order "tomorrow" and "if i don't, [they] can send me a new package or give me a refund". if i wanted a refund, i never would've ordered in the first place. 

after a basic google search, i see so many issues with Deliver-It and i'm completely baffled at the fact that Sephora is ok with "partnering" with this disreputable company... wild

Tags:

Re: Deliver-It won't deliver my order

Hello, 

I had the same issue with Deliver-It. Sephora was great about helping me out with a refund but I don’t understand why they are using Deliver-It as a courier with all the horrible reviews and the track record for not delivering packages. 

Sephora?! 

Re: Deliver-It won't deliver my order

Hi @clown90,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing