Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Custom makeovers - How long is certificate good for?

If I order the Custom Makeover available for 500 points in the Rewards Bazaar, will they mail me a certificate and how long will it be valid for? I want to use it approximately 75 days from today and want to make sure it won't be expired by then, especially since the reward is not returnable. 

Re: Custom makeovers - How long is certificate good for?

Hi @msc75

I don't see a specific time frame on this in the details section. 

* Subject to Beauty Insider Terms & Conditions. Offer valid online for a limited time or while supplies last. Quantities limited to 350. Offer is valid with 500 Beauty Insider points at time of redemption. Valid for U.S. and Canadian residents only. Custom makeover only valid at U.S. and Canadian Sephora stores. Client will receive one 45-minute custom makeover. Travel not included in the reward package. Advance appointment required, subject to store availability. Must present reward certificate at start of service.

Shortly after redeeming your reward, you will receive a letter that outlines next steps. If there is an expiration date on there and you will not be able to redeem it in that time frame, please send me a private message so I can assist you from there. 😉

-Mali 

Re: Custom makeovers - How long is certificate good for?

OK thank you so much!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing