Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Concealer

I have kinda dry under eye and I have tried so many concealers and none of them really worked cuz everything gets cakey I like a medium to light coverage I tried (every tate shape concealers the tarte one sis okay but sometimes it gets cakey I tried makeup forever hated everything tried the nars creamy concealer and it wasnt like holding on my skin so it looked weird, I tried the benefit one and it was way too cakey,I have tried alot more but cant remember all of them right now im trying the nudestix and it looks okay) for my routine i use the caffeine eye cream from the inkey list (i started that not long ago) and i started using the urban decay vitamine C setting spray on my beauty blender for blending. I really hope you can help me to find a good concealer

Re: Concealer

omgg i struggle with tje

same

tarte was working for me then stopped , now i’m trying tarte creamy

shape tape i think it’s a bit better.

a bit i’ve also moved into skin care tools because skin care is literally the route of all these problems which makes

semse. I bought the pmd microdermabrasion pro and the face cleaner cuz exfoliating while help and it’s more the skin care side you need to fix instead of concealer first. Exfoliating will help , makes sense but i’m returning the pmd one cause i found a fanci microderm machine that’s also a red light therapy, cold and hot sealer, blackhead pimple suckerAND microderm all in one and it’s better quality and $100 cheaper than the pmd one

Re: Concealer

@lydia08, I'm so sorry you've had a challenging time finding a concealer that works for you. My under eye and cheek area are dry pretty much year-round (with the exception of the peak of the summer) so I appreciate your needing a concealer that not only covers what you want it to but doesn't dry out your skin. I'll list a few concealers at different price point that I've found work for me, but I'm also wondering what primer you're using under your concealer? I think using the right primer can also help with how well a concealer lays on your skin. 

Here are a few concealers I have in my current rotation:

Over $50 - Cle de Peau Concealer ($75)

Between $25 - $50 - Armani Beauty Power Fabric + Longwear Matte Concealer ($34) has been a go-to for years; it has a thinner consistency than many concealers. A more recent discovery that I've been loving is Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear All Over Full Coverage Concealer ($29) - this is more medium-to-full coverage.  

Under $25 - SEPHORA COLLECTION Bright Future Gel Serum Under Eye Concealer is a good concealer period. That it's under $25 makes it even better. The gel serum consistency is nice on dry skin.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing