Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Cherry Culture 40% off Sale - Includes Beauty Blenders!

40% off sitewide! I just got TWO beauty blenders AND a bottle of the cleanser for $23.90! (normally $39.95) Plus a nice haul of Milani and Nyx stuff. I adore Milani baked blushes so I jumped on it. Ugh, thinking about it I should have bought more than one of my adored Mauve blushes, actually, since they appear to be getting discontinued...sigh. 

Now is a great time to stock up for any beauty blender fans. Smiley Wink

Use code MMM14 (It's plastered all over the website too)

Re: Cherry Culture 40% off Sale - Includes Beauty Blenders!

Nice!! I might pull the trigger and buy a beauty blender now.... there is one that comes with a solid cleanser (my fav).

I was just wondering what the difference is between the colors? there is a white and black beauty blender with different pricing

I have...no idea. On Sephora the black one seems to be priced the same, it's called "pro' but I have no inkling what the difference seems to be.

thanks!

awe sucks its only free ship with $40+..... i guess i'll get 2 packs then?

It's either $41 for 2 BB + 2 cleansers or $27 for 1 BB and 1 cleanser. hmm DECISIONS!

You could always pick up some fun drugstore thing to play with too! NYX and Milani make fantastic lippies, and the NYX HD eyeshadow primer is my holy grail.

I added a beauty blender to cart and the shipping made it go back to regular price Smiley Sad Guess I'll wait for Chic week

$40 to ship free -- if you get, for example, two of the beautyblenderx2+cleanser sets it works out to be $48

That's $48 for 4 beauty blenders and 2 cleansers

Which works out in my head to be $8 per beauty blender and $8 per cleanser

That's ridonkulous! I got two because they last 6months so I figure I'm set for the year. If you don't need a two year supply of beauty blenders/any other brands stuff it's probably better to wait for chic week Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for this tip, Butterblume!  I picked up the BB duo set, NYX eye base in white, and some NYX lippies and jumbo shadow pencils.  Total was $40.77; just enough for free shipping Smiley Wink

Nice! The eyeshadow base is soooooo good. I love how it makes my eyeshadows pop!

Ooh, thanks for the heads-up! 

WHY DID YOU POST THIS?

I am trying to be good and hold out for Chic Week Smiley Sad

I just purchased two sets of the double beauty blenders and the airport bag. Sigh...for under $50...SUCH a good deal! Thanks for the heads up Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy I like the follow up reply 20 mins later.

ouh this is a really good deal, so 2 packs of 2 beauty blenders. now what to add to get free snh lol

edit: went a lil cray and ordered the black and pink double pk and the pure single lol $9 a beauty blender say what now hahah. im set for 2 years

Does anybody live near the Chicagoland area want to combine an order to get free shipping? This is my first time trying it out and I really don't see myself needing like 4 BB's haha.

Such a great deal!! I'm picking up 2 packs. Does anyone already own the airport bag, and do you think it is worth it??

things are back in stock if you missed out!

I went NYX crazy with this sale Smiley Very Happy 

Spoiler

Not sure why there is a spoiler there...

you probably clicked the spoiler smiley by accident hehe.

Fyi a few of the Beauty Blenders have been restocked and the sale end tonite 11:59pm ct.

Thanks so much for posting this. I got the email also but forgot that they carried beauty blenders! But I definitely remembered my banked points which I happily converted into a $10 gc. smiley-very-happy.gif

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 38 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors