Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Charlotte tillbury Event

Does anyone know what they will be giving this month for Charlotte Tillbury’s digital event? And when people will be able to receive them?

Re: Charlotte tillbury Event

@juliettecai I'm Always confused by these.  Do you use your points to go to these events?

@juliettecai @They said it was a deluxe sample of the magic cream and it will be delivered in 4-6 weeks.  The Sephora item is an umbrella. 

Hello! I missed this event, but I’d say you usually will get your Sephora item and the brand item together about 3-4 weeks after the events.

The event description said it’s a deluxe size of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid , but I’m not sure about whether (or what) the Sephora item might be. @juliettecai 

Hi, do you know answer? if you sign up and miss event will free items still be sent to you? Thanks!

I wasn’t able to attend one of the events back in November and still received the items!

@sister13 @The Sephora item is an umbrella. They are giving attendees a deluxe sample of the magic cream and should be delivered in 4-6 weeks. 

Oh man, how did I miss umbrella month?!

Oh wait, I think I did register for something? I hope so, I must have it to add to my Sephora umbrella collection! @SportyGirly125 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing