Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Charlotte tillbury Event

Does anyone know what they will be giving this month for Charlotte Tillbury’s digital event? And when people will be able to receive them?

Re: Charlotte tillbury Event

@juliettecai I'm Always confused by these.  Do you use your points to go to these events?

@juliettecai @They said it was a deluxe sample of the magic cream and it will be delivered in 4-6 weeks.  The Sephora item is an umbrella. 

Hello! I missed this event, but I’d say you usually will get your Sephora item and the brand item together about 3-4 weeks after the events.

The event description said it’s a deluxe size of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid , but I’m not sure about whether (or what) the Sephora item might be. @juliettecai 

Hi, do you know answer? if you sign up and miss event will free items still be sent to you? Thanks!

I wasn’t able to attend one of the events back in November and still received the items!

@sister13 @The Sephora item is an umbrella. They are giving attendees a deluxe sample of the magic cream and should be delivered in 4-6 weeks. 

Oh man, how did I miss umbrella month?!

Oh wait, I think I did register for something? I hope so, I must have it to add to my Sephora umbrella collection! @SportyGirly125 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing