Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Black Friday sale: Which is better? Online or in store

Which one would you recommend??? Online or in store for this coming Black Friday? 

Re: Black Friday sale: Which is better? Online or in store

Hey there! So, when it comes to Black Friday, I've tried both online and in-store shopping, and it really depends on what you're looking for and your personal preference. If you enjoy the thrill of being in the midst of the chaos and love the idea of snagging deals as soon as the doors open, then the in-store experience might be your jam. On the other hand, online shopping can be a lot more convenient. There is no need to wake up at the crack of dawn, stand in long lines, or deal with crowds. Plus, you can easily compare prices and read reviews before making a decision. Oh, and if you're into home improvement stuff, I stumbled upon this Black Friday deal on garbage disposals at ---

Usually they have the same Black Friday deals in-store as they do online. The reason some people choose to shop in-store is because they don't want to have to constantly check the app or website for door busters. Sometimes the door busters will sell out immediately online but will still be in stock in-store. 

I feel like online would have more and have more deals

I totally agree, but there is something exciting about shopping the deals in person. My thing is, is it better to wait until cyber Monday? #bargainhunter #bestdeals 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing