Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Birthday Reward

I have to say that the Fresh duo is the best gift Sephora has offered in the few years I've been a beauty insider. I am so addicted to it, I've already gone through the entire tube of the brown Sugar one. I just got in March 30th. Anyone else love this stuff as much as I do? I got another little tube in the Sun Safety Kit, but as soon as that's out (& the On-the-Go Faves kit is back in stock) I will be buying the full size.

Kudos, Sephora, for giving out great freebies!

Re: Birthday Reward

I agree, I got mine in feb and I love it. So much better than The philosophy gift. I also bout the sun safety kit and was happy it came with another. That set is also pretty awesome. I'm using every product in the kit. I use the box for nail polishes.

I am happy to hear that you all love the new birthday gift! I have been through 2 tubes of the fresh sugar lip balmSmiley Happy I think that it smells amazing. 

<3 Melissa

Birthday is coming up and I can't wait to go in and get this perk.  Last year it was Vanilla Birthday Cake body wash - yuck!  I hate vanilla.  But, I guess it is free and you can always give away something you don't like.  Anyway, I will actually use this perk.  Awesome, thanks Sephora!!

This was my first year getting it but I love it! The fresh is really great for a natural lip and the coral is just enough for some color. Perfect free birthday gift and it's a really nice travel size.

I cant wait to get thus perk! I got one in the sun safety kit and fell in love. My bday isn't until Dec so I may have to break down and buy one before then.

Highlighted

My birthday is in about a month and I am very much looking forward to this year's birthday gift Smiley Happy!

I love this duo too! I really wanted to try these products, and I got to! I like them size of them better than the originals actually, because they are a little bigger than ChapStick. It makes it very portable which I love especially because I have a very small purse. 

My favorite out of the two is definatly the rose one, I really like the tint.

Make sure you go and get your present when your birthday comes around

~~We are all beautiful~~

So excited; I'm going to go get mine tomorrow!

Thanks for the heads up, Lowrah!

I'm kind of new to Sephora and my birthday isn't until September.  I am so looking forward to picking up my Sephora birthday gift!  I have never used the Fresh lip products before and can't wait to try them!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors