Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Beauty insider community team email

Hi everyone has anyone else received an email and message about a gift from the beauty insider community team? Is it legit?

Re: Beauty insider community team email

I would love to receive a gift.  Does anyone know how to get on the list?

@Heath77 you have to be chosen for the gratis. 

and be patient

and be patient

be active on the boards and write reviews

be active on the boards and write reviews

Hi @WifeOfPablo ! This is definitely legit 🙂 If you received an email offering a special token of appreciation then we have a few weeks to wait :). A lot of people are getting this one and they are working on sending those out soon.

I believe the last time they did this was in February for Galentines and we will most likely receive a shipping confirmation email when it gets shipped. 🙂 But the conf email is not a guaranty 🙂

If you had one with the words  "top mascara lovers"  then you should have already gotten that one 🙂

Hope this helps! We got a few more weeks to go before we find out. This community is truly the best! I cant find the words for how great @TeamBIC  is. Love their generosity!

I am hoping to receive the e-mail.

I'm Hoping too!

I'm Hoping too!

I have never personally received any email from the BIC about gratis packages but I also have just recently been more active !! 

Congrats and enjoy!!!! 

Got an email too.

It looks like a few people have receieved packages already. Sounds legit 🥰

Mine says to potentially receive as on a first come basis. Filled it out near the deadline so no clue if I'll get anything 🤷‍♀️

Also doesn't say what it is🤔

@DianaHuynh they usually don’t tell you what it is, it’s a fun surprise 😍 I’m also in Canada and not sure about the US, but you’ll get an email from UPS with tracking information so you can track it as it crosses the border. If you search “gratis” in the search conversations bar, you can scroll through and get an idea of what people have received! Canadians don’t normally get certain products like fragrance, SPF (we have different laws about that here) and I believe anything that would require special shipping restrictions, so sometimes the Canadian versions of packages are different ☺️

That is so cool! @cianni 

@cianni I legit just kinda learned about this yesterday. Been searching it up (saw your tread 🥰). I filled my info in near the deadline so we'll see

Have you received the gratis multiple times? 😳 

I did see some threads where they were asked if they would like to receive a certein item. Guess its emails for specific products they let you know or surprise boxes. 

Honestly looking it up the gratis were pretty great. Bunch of products that were full sized. 

@DianaHuynh Yeah! I believe I’ve received three total. Normally I’m not asked if I want something specific, but one lately that I received an email about specifically said that it would be a mascara (which I’m obsessed with). Another email from A few days ago didn’t specify what it would be so it’s just a fun surprise ☺️☺️ You’ll get a UPS email when it ships if something is coming your way! Also I believe you may have to pay duties at the door, which I never have had to do in the past but there’s always a chance

Yes, the US receives the auto generated UPS email, to expect a package. Regular gratis BIC dm doesn't indicate what brands/products are included.

@cianni Was the email from monday? I didn't see it till yesterdy 😭 wasn't in my sephora folder just with my massive amounts of emails. How long before you got an email that you were receiving it?

For anyone wondering. Theres no duty on gifts from friends/relatives under $60CAD. Anything over duty is applied to the value of the gift minus $60CAD.

@DianaHuynh I got one on May 3 (which shipped two days ago), and another on the 21, which is still a surprise, I didn’t get any notification about it ☺️ Its honestly just really nice to be offered such a sweet little surprise that i don’t stress about who gets what, the BIC is more about sharing ideas and supporting (and enabling) each other!

Is that the mascara package 😳?

Guess everyone will know in 3 weeks if they been selected 😭

Beauty insider community team email

I got it. It's about the spend $75 get 5 trial sized items. It's actually a great deal and I cashed in on it. It's legit

@ShariCola I think she’s talking about a gratis not a promo. 

Hi @WifeOfPablo, the BIC team does send out gratis to users who contribute to the forum or post to the gallery. I don't know how your message looks but assuming it is on Sephora's website and sent by @TeamBIC it would be legit.

Conversation Stats
testing