Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Beauty Ranks?

I've noticed there are a few other post other there regarding this, but there hasn't been a real solution...

With the all recent posts of new Hall of Famers, (congrats to all btw), has anyone figured out how the ranking works?

Re: Beauty Ranks?

I wish I could tell you my dear Smiley Happy  I don't think anyone here knows how it works and it doesn't seem to work the same way for everyone... weird right...

I personally envision it as a complex algorithm much like the Google search engine rankings that factors in posts, hearts given, hearts received, and passage of time actively posting on the boards. Smiley Happy  I don't even remember all of the titles, just that sometimes I noticed when they changed.

the ranking system seems a bit arbitrary at best. It might also be possible to go backwards and get downgraded too maybe.

All mods say is that it's based on activity, so who really knows...

lol...most of my activity on here is shopping too bad that doesn't apply....Smiley Happy

I think the answer we're all looking for is "magic"

Unicorn horn glitter!!!! Smiley Happy

did someone say glitter?

But no unicorns are harmed to get the glitter right?  Would that glitter be considered vegan?  LOL  I don't want status updates if they are harming unicorns! *giggles*

i think someone throws everyone's name in the air!  the number of new HoFs depends on the number of mods on duty and how quickly they catch a name!! 

Since I'm the person who throws things wildly into the air, I think it's my job to decide HoF's!

*Throws Sparklekai's name wildly into the air*

don't throw so wildly...we want them to catch it!!

Are they waving the arms like they just don't care, when the names are thrown in the air?  This may have some impact on the rankings...LOL

I have no idea. I hit HOF around 400 hearts, about the same time I stopped caring about them lol! It seems weird though that some people with 5000 hearts don't have HOF. In the end, it doesn't really mean much. I am no beauty expert, and I haven't even been on BT that long.

It is a very complicated algorithm that is devised by the number of llamas that you have posted x how many hearts you have given + glitter that you have spread divided by how many threads you have started minus how many heart parties you have thrown yourself plus or minus Kevin's perfect hair. It's an enigma wrapped in a conundrum guarded by predatory mustache wearing llamas. Got it? Smiley Happy

You forgot Paula Deen!

I knew I forgot something.

Oh and this came up when I googled 'Paula Deen riding a llama'. Why should I be the only one needing the eye bleach. You're welcome. Smiley Tongue

is it too late to take back my vote to make shiny HoF?

Hehehe. 

Is it bad that the thing that bothers me most about this image is that they forgot the apostrophe in y'all?

darn now that you pointed it out, it bothers me too!

thanks shiny...it's now driving me crazy!!

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!

oh no... i don't think eye bleach is enough! haha.

Now THAT is something I didn't need to see... ***goes to wash eyes***

170 Replies
Photos10
  • WHix4.jpg
  • 2df8876364096e93052d86c7def15496.jpg
  • 40f62fef4f38a1e03c8eddbd9ffcaade.jpg
  • llamadrama.jpg
  • Oprah21.jpg
  • open mouth.jpeg
  • Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 8.35.54 PM.png
  • upload_6541113254108458626.gif