cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Bazaar rewards

Okay so what gives!!!????

Everything the rewards change they are immediately sold out! I just got an email for the L.M. stuff and it's sold out???

The rewards would be great if you could actually redeem them.

But this system sucks 😕 

Re: Bazaar rewards

That is what frustrates me the most!! We are Rouge members honestly I think we should get first access.  But even then I do t think we would have a chance!! I know new rewards drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays but in PST and I’m on the East Coast. 

How did u get a $100 reward?

Apparently it's only available at certain times of the week, it just happened to pop up when I was on and honestly I felt that it was way better than waiting around for items that are always sold out. I ended up ordering the tartelett and tartelett in bloom pallets and love them.

The reward system can be super frustrating. I just used my $100 off reward for a new perfume and then got a email saying it’s not in stock and then found out I can’t get my reward back. 😞 lol

Wow that is super crappy!

@ladyRancher Hey!  I know it can be frustrating at times when some of the rewards are sold out so fast.  I think it's because some of the larger rewards are only available in limited quantities.  Rewards go live on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1pm EST weekly.  You might have more luck if you log in then as opposed to waiting for the emails. 

I have been online many times and refreshed my screen right at 9 on Tues and Thursdays and have seen the screen change and they are immediately sold out  personal I think it's a scam by Sephora or marketing if that's what yu want to call it but in either case it sucks and is super crappy on Sephora's part.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing