Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

BIC GRATIS! THANK YOU KVD, FRESH, OLE HENRIKSEN AND SEPHORA!!

OMG! I'm like a kid on Christmas right now. I received gratis from the Sephora Elf @KatieBT for my contributions on the BIC lately! I am beyond excited to try the products!!

I received Fresh Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, Ole HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Cream (I knew it!), KVD Metal Crush palette, and the Sephora Collection Dark Rainbow Pro Flawless Airbrush #56.

Finally, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to KVD, Fresh, Ole Henriksen, Sephora, and KatieBT!!! Here are some unboxing pictures. Reviews to follow. Can't wait to hear from the other ladies that receive this!! @mezzotown88@ohheyitscindyk@prettyinpa

**Edited to add Spoilers

Spoiler

Re: BIC GRATIS! THANK YOU KVD, FRESH, OLE HENRIKSEN AND SEPHORA!!

Congratulations @SpaceLlama! I can't wait to hear everything!

RE: Re: BIC GRATIS! THANK YOU KVD, FRESH, OLE HENRIKSEN AND SEPHORA!!

Congrats @SpaceLlama!! I love you Hair!! 😍😍

Congrats @SpaceLlama! ❤️

Yay! Congrats @SpaceLlama!

Congratulations, @SpaceLlama!  I love the color of your hair!

Love the pics and the hair @SpaceLlama! Congrats!!! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Woohoo, @SpaceLlama!  Congrats!

congrats @SpaceLlama !!

I too had the good fortune of being selected for this gratis and I am so thankful to Sephora for this generous gift. It was a thoughtful surprise during a particularly stressful time so thank you to all those involved in putting this together. 

First things first. The goods: so many amazing products!!! And check out the adorable pins. The noodle hair is my fave!

Ive been a huge fan of Fresh ever since I tried their lip balms and sugar face polish a few years ago. Since then I’ve picked up a few items that are now part of my daily routine. I was excited to see The “Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask” included in the gratis package. It’s a new item that’s supposed to tackle rough dull skin and make skin more smooth and “youthful”. That’s a lot for one mask to do but I’m excited to give this a try and I’ll share my thoughts in a few days after I’ve had the chance to test it out. 

Next item: Sephora Dark Rainbow PRO Flawless Airbrush #56. This brush is great at applying liquid, cream and powder based products. I like using it to apply foundation followed by cream blush. It’s an amazing synthetic brush that has dense bristles and applies product without leaving streaks. 

The Ole H Banana Eye Bright Cream is a new product that’s supposed to be available in a week or so. It has a nice scent to it (it doesn’t smell like bananas to me) that seems to be a fusion of vanilla and citrus. The cream is rich and is supposed to reduce dark under eye circles so good news for anyone that’s been itching to find a fruit scented eye cream ;). I’ll share more later when I’ve had a chance to test this out but so far I like smell and consistency.

Last but not least, Kat Von D Metal Crush Extreme highlighter palette. You all know I LOVE my highlighters and this is another palette that I’m excited to use. I’ll post some swatches of this in good outdoor lighting and try to find some dupes as well. 

Thanks again to Sephora and all the wonderful mods that put this together. I’m excited to use everything!

E1B2596C-79B3-48FC-B6CE-0644061FD8A7.jpeg

@trishavt !!  I had no clue you received this.  Congratulations, so so so glad you were recognized for your wonderful contributions to the community.  Hope you've enjoyed your items

😘 😘 😘

Awww, @trishavt, I can't believe I missed your post!

Congrats, doll!  You totally deserve this gift!  I really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us!  ❤️

The sephora brush #56 is my favorite foundation brush of all time. Congratulations on the awesome products to try! They all look fabulous!! 

Congrats @trishavt on receiving this wonderful selection of products to try out! I hope it brings you lots of  joy. I love all the pins that have been included. I’ve been collecting pins since I was very young. I’m so sorry to hear you are going through a though time. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers ❤️

Congrats @trishavt!

Congratulations, @trishavt

Congrats @trishavt! Enjoy all the goodies and get back to us soon!

@trishavt,

Yay!  Congratulations!  I'm excited to see what you think!  🙂

Congratulations @trishavt! Those pins are so adorable!

@trishavt Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 🤗

YAY! @trishavt!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear yo...

YAY! @trishavt!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

I had an allergic reaction to it cosmetics superhero mascara a few days ago and it's been hurting my eyes so bad..( burning)( I don't know why I had an allergic reaction to that mascara..... it was a brand new one I just opened...) so bummed  it didn't work for me as I hoped it would... I heard nothing but good things about the mascara

I'm going to try the ole henriksen eye cream to see if it makes my eyes feel any better.. 😞 if not I might have to go see my eye doctor 😞 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • KVD Crushed Metal Swatch
  • E1B2596C-79B3-48FC-B6CE-0644061FD8A7.jpeg
  • 24740322_1947250045290388_695972018_o.jpg
  • 24550242_1947249611957098_349357417_n.jpg
  • 24726210_1947249785290414_1552697486_o.jpg
  • 24740180_1947249761957083_572220905_o.jpg
  • 24818949_1947249621957097_305987485_o.jpg
  • 24726370_1947250018623724_487431292_o.jpg
  • 24824318_1947249998623726_1889214952_n.jpg