Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

August VIB sale 2022

Anyone know when the August VIB sale is?

Re: August VIB sale 2022

@ShaunAcuff They haven't released the dates of the Fall Sale yet. Last year, I think it ran from Nov. 5 thru the 15th, so I would assume sometime around that time frame. There are some rumors about it starting a week early or so, but I would just keep an eye out for emails and here in BIC as it gets closer to that time. 

it would be amazing if there was an August sale! next one will probably be in November 

I don't think there is a summer sale this year.  I feel they would have announced it by now. Last year it was around August  20th.

I’d like to know this too. I have a bunch of stuff in my cart waiting… just in case. 

same!!

conque_0-1659981266247.png

saw this linked via reddit. however, Monday is not the 19th as Retail me not claims this

@conque @That is 2019 summer bonus sale

I just read an article that said a Sephora rep confirmed there would not be an August sale this year 😩 but I also saw something where they may be offering 2X, 3X, or 4X the points instead. So I guess we’ll just have to see!

noooooooooo! 

It's a shame- I've got a BIG CART FULL OF STUFF waiting to pull the trigger, including some pricier items that I'd only ever consider on sale. Points are.... really not much of an incentive 😕

I agree. Huge cart full. Will not purchase at regular price as just nice to have items. Not interested in points either. Guess they can sit there until November🤷‍♀️

I was told through chat that it would be August 8th but now they are not confirming the date. Normally Sephora hypes it up too prior to it happening...

Hopefully we get an email soon!

Hi @hospicenurse and @Bee090,

My apologies! We recommend keeping an eye on our emails and the Sephora app for the latest details about future promotions. 

Warm regards,

Laurie

@hospicenurse To my knowledge, the VIB Sale will occur in November (usually at the beginning of the month). 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 53 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • conque_0-1659981266247.png
testing