Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

wow, maybe not the best for YOU but still seems pretty nice!

I'll be very happy if I get the one like yours.

Prevention is much easier than treatment though. I'm in my 20's but anti-aging products are always on my radar. 

I got 3 deluxe samples, Fresh sugar in rose. Sephora mascara, & clinique face scrub. Overall, regretted getting it.

dealing with UPS has been kind of frustrating lately. I once saw the driver pull into the parking lot, and then leave without even getting out of his truck. One of my hautelook purchases was seont back because they didn't read the note I left saying to leave it at the rental office. Thankfully I was refunded for the return shipping by hautelook. I am expecting another package through them later this week, and hopefully it won't be the same scenario again. 

Why is everyone only getting about 5 samples? Isn't it advertised that there will be eight samples? SO disappointed I ordered it over the other bags. 

This is from "12-03-2013 03:43" - I like that you are utilizing the search engine though! Smiley Wink

Its advertised that there would be 8 deluxe samples in the bag, I'm seeing only five foil samples...

I have not yet received any of my BF orders yet, despite Rouge 3 day shipping.... Smiley Sad 

I am hoping for great samples in my mystery bag...

I am guessing you ordered on Friday? Remember that weekends don't count! Smiley Wink

Good point! Smiley Happy

I ordered at 10:45 pm CST Thursday night (and 10:50 pm Thurs. night and 2 on Friday morning). I guess they have a backlog like they did with the 20% off sale.

I also just realized I haven't yet received my order from last Wednesday.  Based on the scheduled delivery dates, it looks like I'm supposed to receive one package each day this week beginning tomorrow and the last one next Monday.

I guess it will be kind of fun to receive a package a day - kind of like an early Christmas Smiley Happy.

Try to check your Points and Status! Normally my orders come exactly the day it predicts.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas for you huh Tamara Smiley Wink 

I received the same "SURPRISE" Cyber Monday bag as Sonny..

Surprise Promo.jpg

What a nice little promo

Guerlain Cils d'enfer Maxi Lash in 01c Noir (.05 oz.) - deluxe

Formula X Nail Polish in Rocket Fuel (0.16 oz.) - deluxe

Sephora Colour Adapt Lip Balm in Unique Pink (0.03 oz.) - deluxe

Tarte Maracuja Bronzing Serum (0.23 oz.) - deluxe   (the only thing I am not enthused about.)

Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer with Hydrating Blue Algae & Sea Parsley (.07 oz.)

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector (2 ml.)

not pictured: Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 ( 0.003 oz. x 3) in shades Light 2, Medium 2 and Tan 2

AHH! We are twinzies! hehe although your nail polish is more fun than mine! lol! I basically just got a black, although I don't think im going to be painting my nails with that color hahah! Off to the sample dungeon it goes!

Mine is the same as yours too, except the color of the polish - I got Brazen which is a baby pink Smiley Happy

Same set here except the X polish was hot pink. Was hoping for the liner but the mascara looks fun.

Got mine today! 

-bareMinerals correcting concealer 

-Lancome visionnaire advanced skin corrector

-Jack Black double duty face moisturizer

-Clinique moisture surge (deluxe)

-Guerlain cils d'enfer mascara (deluxe)

-Kat Von D tattoo liner -- trooper (deluxe)

-Sephora color adapt lip balm -- unique pink (deluxe)

Nothing that I'm super excited about, but I'm looking forward to trying the lip balm and the mascara, and I already know I like the Clinique and KVD. And it's all free, so..yay. Smiley Very Happy

I got the exact same bag. A little sad it doesn't have the nail polish but not bad anyways.

Hi, I just got my Sephora box with my Surprise Bag ^_^

I wasn't really happy with what I received but I did like that there was less foils than I expected Smiley Happy

-Lancome : Advanced Genifique //Foil

-X Formula : Radioactive, it's neon green ? //Alas not my color and I can't wear nail polish for my job and I don't  like wearing nail polish anymore

-bliss: firm, baby, firm //Deluxe size, that I'm excited to try out!

-Clarins: Lift - Affine Visage / Shaping Facial Lift Lipo-drain serum //Deluxe size, can't wait to try it out 

-Jack Black : Face Moisturizer //Foil

-Guerlain: Clis D'enfer Maxi Lash Mascara //deluxe but it is a tube.This sample is my fave!

-bareMinerals : Correcting Concealor //foil

I was hoping for more  lip products or eye pencils hehehe but this was free so no complaints. ^_^

I got almost the exact same samples you got but instead of the Guerlain, I got the Dr. Jart+ ceramidin. My nail polish was a purple color. Underwhelming promo but I guess I can't complain because I got a bunch of free samples that my mom can use

Haha - I like how this thread has both this year's and last year's bags. It's interesting to compare! I feel like I got a better bag this year, but last year's had more variety. From what I've been seeing the past couple of years, those who order early get better bags.

204 Replies