Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I got mine today and it was pretty lame.

Urban Decay Complexion Prep Spray .5 oz

Philosophy time in a bottle foil sample

Escada Cherry in the Air .06 oz spray sample

Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Mask/Liquid Makeup duo foil samples

Clinique Face Scrub for men .5 oz  

The bag is the normal black drawstring.   Smiley Tongue

I can't believe Sephora had the nerve to advertise with pictures of deluxe samples but send out foil packets, especially with the FIXIT promo still working!

I know...I saw the Clinique lipstick and the Buxom mascara in the background and that's why I placed an order. If I'm not satisfied with the drawstring bag, I think I'll call the Rouge line and let them know. I really don't appreciate them putting misleading pictures in their advertisement. 

Exactly! Its misleading Smiley Sad 

Hopefully they'll do something to compensate me - maybe add points to my account, but I doubt it. I ordered with the intention of getting at least four deluxe samples because that's what I saw in the advertisement. 

It is misleading with all those deluxe samples in the pic. Id hate to call just to complain about a promo but its misleading. Maybe other bags have different things?

It's definitely misleading. I feel bad wanting to complain about a promo - but still. They should have been more honest. 

I ordered the FIXIT promo. The mystery bag sounded too sketchy, like leftover samples no one wanted or foil samples. Smiley Sad

Let's see what more people got when their mystery bags arrive. Maybe not all of them will be lame...? 

Yea that is kind of lame, should have just used the fixit code. O well, im still happy I was able to get some of those Black Fridays deals anyway (Whenever it gets here UPS!)

How much did you spend out of curiosity?

Oh! Smiley Sad That does sound lame. No Buxom? I ordered it for the Buxom. Rats. What day did you place your order?

I placed my order Saturday morning.

Dangit! Do you know what warehouse yours shipped from? I ordered mine and it shipped from the MD warehouse. 

Mine came from Belcamp, Md.  Maybe other warehouses have better stuff.

Mine came from there too. Whenever I get mine I'm going to post what I got as a comparison. Men face scrub...like really though, I know men shop here too but really.

Mine came from there too. I'll post what I got when it comes. It's not supposed to come till Thursday though. 

I learned my lesson after last year's Mystery bag code, thanks for sharing ladies, I hope CS makes it up to you in points.

I was disappointed with mine.  A men's Clinique scrub, foil packet of Clinique acne stuff (haven't had acne in years), sample of Clean perfume, small single use sample of Philosophy time in a bottle and a Sephora mascara.  Nothing I can use in this one.

The inky deluxe sample I got was the men's thing. I am so sad with that bag and wasted promo code.

Honestly it was so sad.  To add to my sadness it's almost 12:45 AM EST and I've yet to receive the email with the $20 off offer.  I'm amazed at how they are bungling things lately.

204 Replies