Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I would have gotten mine today had UPS not left 2 of my boxes behind at the shipping facility :face palm: Hopefully tomorrow they won't leave without it. I managed to get one of my Sephora packages from black Friday though.

OT: the UPS guy was using a budget truck to make deliveries...interesting, he said the other truck was too full so he had to use it....

Re: Anyone get the Mystery Cyber Monday bag yet?

I got Lancome mascara DS, Buxom Mascara DS, Living proof styling creme DS, shiseido cream DS and time in a bottle foil packet.

No Buxom! Smiley Sad

In fact, I didn't get a single one of the advertised samples. 

Not even a single one of the advertised brands. 

I got the Shiseido cream, Korres Eye Primer, Becca Highlighter, AmorePacific Masque, and a random perfume sample. 

I was pretty disappointed - I ordered for the Buxom and the Clinique. 

Instead I got a bunch of anti-aging products (I'm 17.....) and a highlighter that's way too orange for my skin tone. Plus, I'm allergic to fragrance. I hate to be so negative and complain about a freebie...but c'mon. At least put samples in from the brands you advertised. 

I'd be psyched to try the Korres eye primer.

I was hoping for the Buxom and Clinique lippie, too, but didn't get them. The only thing I got that was looking forward to was the men's face scrub because the bf loves it and was asking about it recently.

Just wanted to share what was in mine:

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense

PHILOSOPHY Time in a Bottle

LANCÔME Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 310 Bisque C

CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

SHISEIDO Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream

i hope mine is similar to this! will have to wait until monday to find out..

@misscg : I'm getting the same message for my order that was supposed to come today. To be fair, we're having inclement weather in Dallas so that could be the case. It's re-scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully it arrives tomorrow, but I can wait for my package if it means the driver not having to drive in icy weather. 

Same here. 

Highlighted

Still nothing...how long before sephora would just refund my money? I think ups lost my package because everyday I get a new excuse Smiley Sad sucks, my limited edition philosophy purity are in that box too.

I'm almost too embarrassed to show you mine, but here it is. 

I did give my son-in-law a Clique exfoliating sample, but I wouldn't consider it deluxe.  Don't be jealous nowSmiley Wink

This is the same one I received.  Nothing I will be able to use.  Some of the others I've seen posted looked nicer.