Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|
Anonymous Insider

Anyone else tired of Beauty Rewards always being sold out?

I have over 2000 points and always miss out on all of the decent 750- 2000 point rewards! I religiously check Tuesdays and Thursdays as soon as the new rewards come in at noon, and they are ALWAYS sold out! I’ve been a loyal Sephora customer for years, spending thousands of my hard earned money and reaching VIB Rouge status. All of the good rewards are such ridiculously limited quantities, that you have to be a magical unicorn to actually score them! A multimillion company like Sephora is raking in so much money, so could easily afford to offer larger quantity, as well as highly quality beauty rewards. It’s impossible to ever get the 1000-2000 pt rewards since they only have 1-100 of them in stock. Even the rewards that show 1000 in stock sell out in seconds! This is absolutely atrocious customer service. Loyal shoppers should be valued and treated way better, after forking out thousands to this company. I’ve read that many former Sephora members have switched over to another beauty supplier that offers way better rewards, including gift cards and generous coupons. I’m probably not allowed to mention the name of the company, but I’m sure everyone knows it. Let’s just say that it’s the “Ultra” company! 😉

Re: Anyone else tired of Beauty Rewards always being sold out?

The best rewards are always gone whenever I check on Tuesdays & Thursday’s. I was told by a Sephora associate that the rewards drop at midnight West Cost time.

@caesar5 New rewards usually go up on Tuesdays and Thursday at 9AM PT/ 12PM EST. Now, I have seen the $100 rouge reward go up a few minutes before the rest of the rewards drop a couple of times but not at midnight.

Hi @Anonymous,

I sincerely apologize about this! We're currently aware of our Rewards Bazaar issue and we hope to resolve it soon. We never have set times when launching our new Rewards, but we do have new Rewards every Tuesday and Thursday between 9am-5pm PT. 🙂 Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thank you! 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

this is not resolved and its been a long time since this posting.  Shoppers Drug Mart, points program is waaaaay better.  earn points so easily and it doesn't take much to have $100 worth of points, and you can spend them on anything you want.  Tired of Sephora, only 2 samples now instead of 3, and never any good rewards, and if there are its impossible to get.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Anyone else tired of Beauty Rewards always being sold out?

Hi Raquel! So sorry I somehow missed your response! Thank you for taking the time to reply and for your help. I really appreciate it and look forward to many new rewards in the future! Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻 Thank you again and take care! ❤️

Re: RE: Re: Anyone else tired of Beauty Rewards always being sold out?

Hi @Anonymous,

No need to be sorry and you're welcome! I'm always happy to help and I'm glad to hear that you're looking forward to new Rewards. I hope you have an amazing day!

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 33 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing