Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

And, It's Gone

I just got my Sun Safety Kit in the mail today and thought it is nicer than I imagined.  My sister would love one.  Well, I guess she will never know I planned to get her one, now will she!  If you're still looking for one, call your local stores before they're gone until next year.

Re: And, It's Gone

I bought mine online this morning and a bit later it went OOS. But on my short time here I've seen similar things happen. Coincidentally I looked at the ABH contour kit page the day It came back to stock last month and bought it, then minutes later it was OOS, then later it came back on stock and then it disappeared for good. The Best Bite set too. I bought it, it went OOS, it came back now it's gone again.
So maybe it will come back again? Hopefully you'll get the chance to get your sister one!

If it comes back, I will get her one.  If it does not, I will get her something else.  I do not feel like going all the way over to Sephora, especially since she did not know I was going to get her one.  Had I seen it before it went OOS, I would have ordered her one.  It is nicer than I pictured.  Even though I saw pictures online, I just like it better in person.  Last year's was still better though.

I pretty much agree with everything that you said here! 

I'm going yo have a lot of boxes waiting for me on Tuesday. 

One more day!!!!!!

It's not until something goes OOS that I realize how much I want it. I hope it comes back again. 

That's the way it always works with me too.

I got a notification this morning and said it was back in stock. Now it's gone again.

Bummer.  Were you able to get it before it went back out?

I was just at my local Sephora to get the Summer Crushes set which they had to retrieve from the back and these two ladies in there saw me with it then asked the sales associate for the Sun Safety Kit and after he came back with two of them and he said "These are the last two we have".  If I didn't order it online I would have just DIED.

For everyone on the hunt for the Sun Safety Kit, add it to your loves list then keep checking that.  I have been able to snag popular things this way.  They will show "out of stock" when I manually search for it yet it will say "add to bag" on my loves list for some reason. 

It is so weird they were keeping both kits in the back.  Thank goodness you already had yours.  I felt the same way at the Days of Beauty sale at Ulta.  They said there was a 2 per person limit of every item.  The sweethearts blush by Too Faced was "sold out" when I arrived, but there were several women walking around with way more than 2 in their carts.  I only wanted one.

i got one yesterday at my local Sephora, and i have to say they had a ton of them. they were all over the store, the ladies were carrying them around to show everyone..I didn't  even want one til I saw it, and saw all the cool stuff. sorry! If any of you live in Nebraska, you know where to go to find one...

I so agree that I did not know how much I wanted one for my sister until I saw mine in person.  When I saw the pictures online, I kept thinking last year's was so much better.  Then, it got here, and I was singing a different tune.

Last year's was better (plus it was slightly cheaper, and had a higher value), but this year's kit is still awesome. 

It's a nice partnership that I hope Sephora maintains for many more years. 

Agreed.

I picked it up at a store yesterday. I didnt want to buy much because I wanted the ebates, but I'm so glad I bought it! They had a decent amount, and the SAs were all coming up to me to say isn't that kit a fantastic deal??    I almost got the summerstash too but this was cheaper for more stuff lol

I really appreciate that they donate $20 dollars from every kit to charity. Makes it that much better of a purchase. I hope they have some in my local store. I stopped by SIJCP and didn't see it so I'm going to have to go to another one. I already bought one but I was thinking this would be such a great gift for my mom or sister.

I love the charity aspect of the gift too.  My Dad has skin cancer, so it really means a lot to me.

I was so surprised to see such a high amount donated for such a reasonably priced product. 

That is the best reason to buy it.  Sephora almost cannot make money on the deal.  They have to pay for the packaging, the shipping, the staff in the stores and warehouses, the labor to package and make the packaging, etc, and they only make $12.  Even if all of the companies donate the products, I do not see this being profitable.  It really is about the money going toward a good cause.  Plus, they only made $10 last year, so it is only a $2 increase.  The product value is amazing for $32 even though last year's was better.

89 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 8.13.58 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 11.08.45 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-23 at 11.08.59 PM.png
  • santana.gif