Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

I placed 2 orders and I think I'm done for this promo...but it's still the first day so we shall see haha. I got the Flowerbomb Gift Set and the Sephora Favorites Rollerball Collection For Her. I actually have never smelled 4 of the 5 scents in it and I don't like the other one, so here is my plan: even if I only like one of the perfumes in it, getting the rollerball and full size of it is worth the $85. If I like any of the others it will just be an added bonus. So before I open it, I am going to go test out the scents in a store (and hopefully get some samples if I'm undecided on anything). If I don't like anything I will return it without ever having opened it, but if I do like some of them I will keep it and put any of the rollerballs I didn't like in a TSB Smiley Happy

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

I just got the Sephora Favorites for her, I'm dying for a bottle of Chloe and you can't beat that price!!!!!

I'm going back and forth on placing another order. For one of the smaller For Her kits for a rollerball and the For Him kit for the bf for valentine's day. 

Re: Alright guys time to share...what did you buy for the fragrance 3x points promo??

I love Chloe! Have you tried the new Rose scent?

I haven't yet. I had tried Chloe a long time ago and always wanted it, but never could bring myself to pay that much for it, so when I saw it was in the For Her set and that the size was the 1.7 ounce I had to pounce on it… Haha. 

I need to sniff the new Rose one!

I got a scent card of it in my order last week. It's heavenly. That's where I also got to sniff Nirvana! 

OOOHHHH! I got those scent cards too, but I tossed them off to the side to play in all of my goodies...

Off to go find them so I can do some sniffing Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Chloe Roses smells like roses!

Im dying for the new Tory Burch perfume! I might just pick it up today!

I'm gonna get the rollerballs of Elizabeth and James. Both since I can't decide.

I just grabbed I Love NY For All!

Can't decide whether I want one Tom Ford perfume or 3 others since I'm trying to keep it around $150. I love love love the Neroli Portofino but not sure if it's worth the $135 price tag. Hmmm, decisions decisions. 

My other choices would be Clean White Woods, Tory Burch, Tokyomilk Dark Everything & Nothing, Bvulgari Green Tea and Bvluagri White Tea. 

What's your opinions ladies??

Nirvana Black! I wish they sold it in a larger size...I'm running through my sample so quickly. I basically want to bathe in it, because it smells so good!

I got the new Tory Burch fragrance Smiley Happy  Can't wait to get it!  

I also plan on picking up another bottle of my go-to Versace Bright Crystal and maybe Prada Candy.  

We have the same taste in scents!!! I got both the Tory Burch and Versace Bright Crystal and we'll be back for the Prada Candy! Smiley Wink

I got the Sephora Favorites Deluxe Sampler for Her. I plan on redeeming for Daisy Eau So Fresh!

I'm thinking about picking up another set to get Viva La Juicy (either the mini coffret or rollerball set - I have the rollerball already though).

I got E&J Nirvana Black, Prada Candy L'Eau set (a backup plus yay for the cute bag!), Tory Burch rollerball and Nest White Sandalwood rollerball! I want more but I have to be good, lol. I also got the Bite lipstick duo~ Smiley Happy

I got the Sephora Fragrance sampler and plan to get Florabotanica with it Smiley Happy

I ordered a travel spray of Bvlgari Omnia Coral.  

http://www.sephora.com/omnia-coral-travel-spray-P377492?skuId=1456698

I really don't need the extra incentive to buy perfume, but I sure do appreciate it! My first purchase this morning wasTom Ford Neroli Portofino body oil. I mean, I woke up, gasped that I could finally pull the trigger on my impending basket, and I was happy all day Smiley Very Happy Next up throughout the following weeks (waiting for good samples and the Fan Friday perks!) will be a bunch of rollerballs, no particular order: Jimmy Choo Flash, Balenciaga Rosabotanica, Tory Burch, E&J Nirvana White, E&J Nirvana Black, and debating on Philosophy Loveswept. 

What's that? Do I think I have a perfume problem? Uh, only if I don't get my triple points!

That's the Flowerbomb set I'm getting, I'm just waiting to see if there's a good promo.

I already order Gucci Gardenia with the Mirror promo.

I'm debating over these two

http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382953?skuId=1562123

http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-her-P382350?skuId=1562115

I also bought the Toyko Milk vday gift sets from their website in Dead Sexy and the Mix and Match Love one. Exited! I like the Toyko Milk line

Personally I got the Favorites Set that was $65 because for 10 extra dollars the majority of them redeem for a 1.7 oz perfume, whereas the majority from the other set redeem for 1.0 oz. But ultimately it comes down to which scents you prefer, and they are both a great deal and fun way to try out a bunch of new scents!

Ugh. I feel like I need to find a different Sephora to go to. The one closest to me NEVER tells me about the point promos. I literally just bought Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black on 1/31. If I knew it was going to be triple points, I would've gladly waited 5 days...

Jimmy choo, FLASH! Yum. 

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • upload_5727449117276390314.jpg
  • upload_6606142817897432863.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_2040394815987814919.jpg
  • s1489384-main-hero.jpg
  • s1449172-main-hero.jpg
  • s1449180-main-hero.jpg