Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks for sharing! I am pretty excited about these options! I would be happy with either and I think they are more suitable options than in previous years for appealing to a large group of people 

ooh, SURPRISEME still works!  

promocode.png

YOURGIFT seems expired though 

CONCEAL4REAL

0.11 oz

$7.15 value

CONCEAL4REAL.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
CONCEAL4REALShades.jpgCONCEAL4REALShades2.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

When I went to the product page to try to figure out what shade I would be, since I am currently using the IT CC+ cream, I got totally confused and overwhelmed because there are 48 shades of this concealer. There are only 12 shades of the CC cream. Does anyone know why IT does it like this? Are they going to expand the shade range of the CC cream? I'm certainly not knocking the wide range, I am just confused because I'm used to brands having more foundation shades, and then just a handful of concealers.

There isn't nearly enough info on Sephora's site to guide me to the right shade. I got so overwhelmed, when I came to I was looking at Tatcha Pearl eye treatment (only comes in 3 shades).

@gingerleigh interesting!  lately in my search for a new foundation, i've been thinking that the more full coverage a formula, the more shade options the brand should have.  maybe that goes for concealers too?  

I agree with you there @drrragon . The more full coverage, definitely the more tailored the range should be.

I think I just wasn't ready for it at that moment in time, probably due to some holiday frazzling. At any rate the selections available in the promo really narrow it down! From like 10, down to 2.

STARS

STARS.jpg

The size of the Farmacy is incorrect; it should be 0.17 oz/5 ml.

STARSChoices.jpg

Values

Farmacy: $10.33

Ole Henriksen: $8.09

Youth to the People: $2.28

Glow Recipe: $6.50

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk Thanks for mentioning the Farmacy size ty...

@ohheyitscindyk Thanks for mentioning the Farmacy size typo. 1 oz, I was all excited! Would've been a shock opening up to 1/6 that.

Re: @ohheyitscindyk Thanks for mentioning the Farmacy size ty...

@EsinaJ Right haha? I got excited, too!

MEGALASH

3 ml

$5.75 value

MEGALASH.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I received a sample of this a month or so ago, and it's really nice!  Adds good length and volume, doesn't flake, and removes easily.

DRYTEXTURE

20 ml

$3.67 value

DRYTEXTURE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

GETMORE

GETMORE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
GETMOREChoices.jpgGETMOREChoices2.jpgGETMOREChoices3.jpgGETMOREChoices4.jpgGETMOREChoices5.jpgGETMOREChoices6.jpg

Values:

Spoiler

Atelier: $9.45
Becca: $7.80
Briogeo Creme: $4.47
Briogeo primer: $4.61
Clinique: $5.90
Cover FX: $6.33

Dior eye treatment: $10

Dior primer: $3.60
Dr. Jart+ Beauty Balm: $4.88
Dr. Jart+ Tiger Grass Cream: $4.80
Drybar: $2.30
Fenty: $7.27
Josie Maran: $6.78
KVD: $7.27
Madam C.J. Walker: $6.50
Miu Miu: $3.74
MUFE: $6.17

NARS: $20.25
Nudestix: $23.64
Origins: $10.40
Sephora: $1.20
Tarte: $8
Verb: $1.87
YSL: $7.07

FACEPRIME

0.25 oz/7 ml

$9.10 value

FACEPRIME.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I don't remember if it's against the rule since I have not posted a request before (if it is, please elt me know and I'll delete the post or let me know which thread to post it in).

Does anyone have a spare 20% fragrance targeted coupon from Sephora that went out to few people that went out and not planning on using it? I never buy fragrance but have something to get so would love one if someone can pm me the picture (please don't post here else people use it, I plan to use it in-store and they would ask for bar code/ picture/code I think). Ulta doesn't have the fragrance I am looking to buy. TIA

@naturalooks15 

Unfortunately, Sephora codes like this aren't unique. They are tied to certain accounts, and only folks that got the email can use the code. 😥

@RGbrown  You were right, I couldn't use it online. Though my store SA was nice and let me use it. This was a gift from hubby for a special occasion. 

GIMMEBROW

GIMMEBROW.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
GIMMEBROWShades.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I got an email today with a unique code for 15% off fragrance,good until Monday December 16.

My mom received this variation:

FragranceOffer.png

Ooh I hope I get this! There are 2 sets I've been dying t...

Ooh I hope I get this! There are 2 sets I've been dying to get & was gonna use my $25 off on one but at the last minute decided to put it toward skincare instead (the $75 korres black pine face serum if anyone cares lol) And the perennial question, is it stackable?

Re: Ooh I hope I get this! There are 2 sets I've been dying t...

@laynemarie Unfortunately, the fine print states it can't be stacked.

3,650 Replies
testing