Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 7/9/19

Hey BIC!

I do my best to keep the main thread updated but you may want to check the rest of thread for the most current info.

If you want to receive email notifications for new promos, subscribe to this thread: https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037

How you can contribute & make this list better:

- Post pictures of promos and codes

- Comment w/suggestions of how to make this list more helpful or convenient

- Post additional info for promo items: sizes, expiration dates, minimums, values, etc.

*Please read the codes list & comments to prevent duplicate posts about promos

This thread is for US codes (some codes may be both Canadian and US).

For the Canadian Promo Code board, see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876  

Minimum purchase requirements are typically:

* $25 for promo codes that aren't limited to VIB and/or Rouge

* $35 for VIB/Rouge promo codes

For reference, Sephora lists many Promo Codes/ Beauty Offers on this page too: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals 

Active Codes include (See photo or comments for details)

$25 minimum GWPs:

• YOURGIFT
  • SWEETDREAM
  • GOVOLUME
  • PRIMERA
  • LIPGLOW
  • PEELING
  • EYECARE
  • SOCLEAN
  • RENEWPEEL
  • LUMINATE
  • BOOST
  • ARTISTLIP
  • HAIRHERO
  • YESWASO
  • LIP4YOU
  • SHINY
  • SUNKISSED
  • GLOWY
  • COCOBLING
  • FABFOAM
  • TOOGOOD
  • VEGANLASH

$30+ minimum GWPs:

• TROOPSC

VIB / Rouge GWP

• KORRESTRIO
  • COLORPROOF
  • VIBTINGLY

RECENTLY OOS or Expired: 

Spoiler

CAUDALIECRU

Photos (last updated 7/9/19): 

Spoiler
Mixed.PNGRougeVIBGWP.PNG 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I can pretty much guarantee it'll be the smaller jars! 

Active Promo Codes #19

these promos suck lol either they are sold out or have expired Smiley Sad I have 75$ in my cart and need a good promo! not interested in the foundations because none are my shade

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Buyer beware! Sephora’s marketing team makes their new credit card look like a new or upgraded points based loyalty program, not a credit card. I cancelled the card immediately with the credit card company — then Sephora’s marketing team froze my Sephora Rouge status and cancelled my Sephora Play subscription. Not only is that bad marketing, false advertising and fraud — it risks yet another dangerous Sephora customer data breach. Sephora is overlapping credit card data with Beauty Insider data and vengeful if you cancel the credit card. Class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

I don't know what you though it was, for me it was clearly advertised as a credit card. I didn't eve waste time reading the benefits or t&c's/etc, since I do not want a CC.

It seems like the format is similar to those of Bloomingdales and Nordstrom (linked to their rewards/points system), so there's nothing out of the ordinary there.

Hey, I can understand your confusion, but it is advertised as a credit card.  I know it has been confusing since before it was just the loyalty program, but Nordstrom does have a similar system.  It is always good to check what you are signing up for (even if it is a loyalty program because they might share your information) before you give them your information.  

An FYI for you young'uns Smiley Wink  (OK, I am not as old as all that but have learned some things).  Credit card offers can cost you  HUGE amounts of $ in ways you are not even remotely thinking of.  for example, I accepted a Macy's credit card off while shopping for nursury stuff for my daughter (note shopping while pregnant also dangerous).  I thought I would really do well with the 15% off since I was buying furniture, bedding, etc.  A few years later that credit card cost me 50k.  Yes, $50,000 because it knocked down my credit rating (that one extra card) and cost points on my mortgage.  I learned (through a lecture in school) as a kid that women have a difficult time establishing credit (less so now, but still...) and have been vigilant about my credit rating.  *That* move really messed me up.

Knock yourself out buying stuff you don't actually need to get that free lipstick, but do not put yourself in a position where you get turned down for a mortgage for the same reason.

There are web sites which will tell you your credit rating and what you need to do to improve it.  sometimes you DO need to get a credit card, but check before you jump.  Messing up your credit rating is serious business. (And I wish the people hawking the cards were required to tell you stuff like this.)

Yup @DoctorLisa, totally agree. 

It's shady of them to overlap BI with their credit card system but I didn't ready their ad as a points based system, just as a credit card. Were you under the impression it was NOT a credit card?

Yes, I'm curious to know what you thought that it was. It was advertised as a credit card. You might earn some points with it but it is still a credit card.

ALLCLEAR

ALLCLEAR.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
ALLCLEARChoices.jpgALLCLEARChoices2.jpg

Values

Caudalie: $5.60

Clinique: $2.70

Murad: $4.20

Origins: $10.20

Sunday Riley: $11.43

@Lazybeautybeast Smiley Happy

Another round of targeted offers went out.  Feel free to try your luck.  Didn't work for me. 3V8UJUPNV

promo.png

Isn't the 20% Rouge sale (15% for VIB) next week anyway? I don't get it Sephora lol.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Yeah — I’m Rouge since program inception years ago and they didn’t even bother to send me notice of next week’s Rouge discount. Sephora sucks. I’m draining all my saved up points and getting out.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Unbelievable! How do they think this makes the ones left out who are loyal shoppers?

@itscarin , @RGbrown , @l8totheparty , looking on the bright side, this promo works on items not just in the Foundation category, but in the BB/CC Cream and Tinted Moisturizer categories as well. There are some unexpected items included, such as tinted sunscreens, and the Dr. Jart Cicapair corrector. Smiley Happy

@MlleCC 

Eh, I still don't see a bright side when last week or a couple of weeks ago it was 30% all makeup. 15% is just laughable after that. 🙄

I think I received one this weekend, but I can't for the life of me find it on my e-mail. it was 20% off. I though I dreamed of it, but looked exactly like that.

How lovely that this expires right before the new Fenty H...

How lovely that this expires right before the new Fenty Hydrating Foundation launches. 😩

Re: How lovely that this expires right before the new Fenty H...

Literally thought the same thing Smiley Sad I got the 20% off and wanted to try out the Fenty before using it. 

I got an email recommending foundations but no coupon. Too bad, I would've definitely picked up the new PMG foundation. 

Perhaps your next for a discount offer.
3,276 Replies