Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

At the risk of sounding cheesy @lazybeautybeast dare I sa...

At the risk of sounding cheesy @Lazybeautybeast dare I say you're far from lazy lol 🙈

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

25DELIGHTS

Day 16

25DELIGHTSD16.jpg

Is this already active? Or already oos? Because I can't find it in the 25DELIGHTS list.

I never saw it actually go live. I'm not sure what's up w...

I never saw it actually go live. I'm not sure what's up with it.

Wow @ohheyitscindyk! You are on it! I was coming post and...

Wow @ohheyitscindyk! You are on it! I was coming post and thought for sure I would beat you. lol. Thanks for your hard work!

Re: Wow @ohheyitscindyk! You are on it! I was coming post and...

@Lazybeautybeast Thank you for maintaining the thread! 🙂

Vibest is out of stock. They removed it from my order so I called them and picked a different promo. 

Anonymous Insider

you got a naive to be there in

you got a naive to be there in

25DELIGHTS

Day 15

25DELIGHTSD15A.png25DELIGHTSD15B.png

I'm not sure why but so far none of the 25delights promos have appealed to me and I'm not sure why.    I think I'm getting snobby and want promos of new things I haven't tried yet.  And... I actually feel guilty about it.  🤔

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Same here nothing is really jumping out at me. People newer to Sephora maybe are enjoying the promos better than us

@sarahshter Me too! I sneaked a peak at the complete list on reddit and there were only 2 or 3 items that I was interested in. I also think this might mean I've reached peak hoarding...

just checked it out - thanks for sharing @MissPuff!

@MissPuff I see one item on that list I would like to try... just because its a new formula but do I really need another red lip product?  

@moxiepancakes Are you by any chance talking about the YSL Tatouge Couture Matte Stain...that's the one I'm waiting for! I keep swatching the formula in store and I'm so intrigued...but you're totally right, do I really need ANOTHER red lipstick? Sigh, the answer is no, but will I purchase this, most likely yes...  😕

Yep thats the one.

@sarahshter  I feel that way also.  But, it's saved me money, so I'm happy. 🙂

Same here. Maybe it's because I've bought so much recentl...

Same here. Maybe it's because I've bought so much recently or because of the holidays but nothing seems worth it.

I feel you- there have been lots of fun promos but nothing that I was like, I need place an order to specifically get this ( I do regret not ordering for the Jo Malone fragrance the first day, everyone seems to love them so much I'm having a bit of fomo haha).

When i ordered the other day I actually ended up using the yourgift promo code instead and got the volition beauty mask and i tried it yesterday and love it! 

25DELIGHTS
Day 14
25DELIGHTSD14.png

@Lazybeautybeast I don't know if you're working in Photos...

@Lazybeautybeast I don't know if you're working in Photoshop or Excel or what, but the images you're posting are not a small amount of effort and I appreciate the work you're putting into them. They're really helpful.
3,654 Replies
testing