Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@jen81 I'm not sure which promo you were referring to, but I don't think the particular Dr. Dennis Gross samples have been offered as a sample set like this before. The Shiseido samples seem to be offered more often. Hope that helps 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk 🙈sorry I didn’t specify,  I meant the dr Dennis gross one! Thanks for answering!

did anyone get the Shiseido set? I placed an order on Sun...

did anyone get the Shiseido set? I placed an order on Sunday specifically to get that set and my order was evidently lost. When I contacted customer service today they offered to send me a replacement order. however, I see now that my replacement order didn't include the Shiseido set. customer service says it's now out of stock and put 100 pts on my account.

I can't be the only one who has a cart ready for this... 🤔

@fieldsofclover, I have sworn off GWP this year that I've...

@fieldsofclover, I have sworn off GWP this year that I've already tried unless it's just something I love. I shopped pretty heavy the first part of this year (Re-Rouged in June I think) so I'll sit low until Holiday items trickle in.

Active Promo Codes #19

rollwithit

ICONICLIP

0.05 oz/1.7 g

$10.83 value

ICONICLIP.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Active Promo Codes #19

Just wanted to say a big juicy thank you to all of you beauties posting and keeping this thread upto date. You all rock!!! 💖

STURMSERUM

0.3 oz/10 ml

$100 value

STURMSERUM.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

This is worth it if you were already planning on a $65 dollar purchase! I like to space out my smaller purchases to get more GWPs, so it’s kind of annoying when I need to buy one more expensive item. But I needed some Tatcha sunscreen (the only sunscreen that doesn’t sting my skin) which is exactly $65. I usually hold out for the sale but that’s not happening this year. At least I get this promo. But I agree that is a really steep buy-in!

$65!?? Let me pick my jaw up off the floor. 😵

$65!?? Let me pick my jaw up off the floor. 😵

Thanks for this! I placed an order as soon as I saw it which was at 4am lol. That’s a very high value item (FS is 30 ml for $300 and this is 10ml), I’ve tried it before and it’s not an earth shattering formulation and I’d never pay full price, but it was good (and I had to place an order anyway!) and something I’ll definitely finish!

Wow that’s one of the highest buy-ins (for a single sample) I’ve seen yet! 😳 I guess it is a high value sample...but still 👀

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

New promo but not working yet: CLEANBAG (12 samples) with $35 purchase

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@ashacroo I so wish this would be available in stores!! I have a store credit that I’m dying  to use but I’m waiting for good store promo or coupon😩

Hello. Unfortunately, I don't know how Store credit works...

Hello. Unfortunately, I don't know how Store credit works. If it is possible for you to use your store credit at a Sephora inside Jcpenney, they do have a "cleanbag" available. Here's what I got. (See picture!)

New sale promo code for some secret select group (in which I am never included 🙄)

30% off *makeup* (no skin, hair, fragrance etc) through 8/6. See if it works for you!

KA3PL783E

ITS SO UNFAIR! I NEVER GET SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!

ITS SO UNFAIR! I NEVER GET SPECIAL DISCOUNTS!

Ugh. I’ve not gotten any of these special discounts even the one they told us we could call and CS would give it to us I got denied. Errrr. Sephora- you know we talk and find out about these. Lol

I have some skincare I need to pick up and I have some gift cards but I’m also waiting for a sale period to try and maximize them. I don’t need any makeup, but these little targeted offers that seem to have been floating around more recently have been evading me. I’m hoping we see a universal one after the Nordstrom sale ends, last year we go that surprise one so you never know! 

I'm in the same boat. I usually don't mind because I think to myself that my time is coming in in November, however 30% is even more than the rouge discount and I do have some makeup items that I want to buy 😞

Edit: Now that I think of it I received an email a while back along the lines of "spend $75 now, get 15% later"... which I am feeling a little petty about now, knowing that some people got 30% with no previous purchase requirement. 

3,654 Replies
testing