Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

It's not working for me. 😞

"The coupon VIBCHAMP does not exist. Please check instructions carefully. The promotion code may include letters and numbers."

It is still showing in my inbox on the app. I keep trying...

It is still showing in my inbox on the app. I keep trying it every few min. They're working on fixing it, so they say.

Re: It is still showing in my inbox on the app. I keep trying...

The odd thing is I never got a notification in the app.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

This is annoying that it isn’t working. It disappeared from the app/online too. I can’t decide whether to place my order or wait to see if it gets fixed!

So I emailed customer service and was told “After further review, I see that the promotion VIBCHAMPS is still available. I invite you to please make sure that you do not have more than one promotion added to your. In the case that you are still having trouble in adding this promotion to your next order, I invite you to please contact us via phone so that we may manually apply this promotion to your order. So I tried again multiple times and got the same result. I called and was told the original email was sent by mistake and it doesn’t start until 8/14. Could not do anything. I pushed and was given 200 points. Better than nothing but not what I was hoping for. I get that they made a mistake once (original notice in email/app) but twice and not standing behind it is just bad service. Oh well.

same here. ugh

same here. ugh

QUEENB

$5.25 value

QUEENB.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Value is $9, full size is 7 ml the mini is 3 ml. I have 3 full size of these the ml is wrong on the website and says its 11.8 ml but they are not

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@sydtomato Thanks! I was thinking $5.25 was low haha.

VIBGRAPES

$67.65 value

VIBGRAPES.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

The serum is a 10ml one!!!

Nice promo

Active Promo Codes #19

BeautyDealsBFF posted this $10 off $50 code valid until midnight tonight. Not sure if the order actually goes through but it does ring up in my cart. Code: jcx6ytb397z8bm

VELVETY

$6.33 value

VELVETY.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
VELVETYShades.jpgVELVETYShades2.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast

Active Promo Codes #19

VIB/ROUGE code:. VIBTINGLY two tarte products, wouldn't let me upload photo

Here is a picture)Here is a picture)

the tarte knock out treatment is great for anyone considering! I redeemed this always nice to have a mini 

HYDRAZEN

0.17 oz/5 ml

$4.80 value

HYDRAZEN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

OOmg some good ones!

STAYCOOL is back!Yes! It's back!Yes! It's back!

I've been dying to try this!I've been dying to try this!

InterestingInteresting

glad it became available again for you!! 

Me too @lachaton. I stalked the site forever it seemed! I...

Me too @lachaton. I stalked the site forever it seemed! I posted & then submitted orders for both coola & saturn!🤣
3,650 Replies
testing