Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

this has expired

this has expired

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

JBEAUTY

JBEAUTY.jpg

JBEAUTYChoices.jpg

Values

Tatcha: $4.80

SK-II: $11.19

Shiseido: $20

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

this is oos/expired

this is oos/expired

This just opened up for Canadians.

While the graphic says $25, the real requirement is $35 😕

Aw man I got excited thinking it was only a $25 buy-in for SK-11. Should have know better - shoot :(.

yea that seems more like it especially with Sk-ii @RGbrow...

yea that seems more like it especially with Sk-ii @RGbrown had me thinking what I needed to get for $25. 😉

@RGbrown Darn, thanks for the heads up!

Looks like the SK-II essence is not available any more.

And it's back. It looks like they fixed the pricing as well on the website.

FAUXREAL

3.5 ml

$7.67 value

FAUXREAL.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Have you tried this mascara yet? I’m looking for someone who has to let me know if it’s a good one to try. I am currently looking for a new holy grail mascara for my short and /blah/ lashes!

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I tried this mascara today and I really like it so far. The brush is shaped like better than sex but it doesn’t pick up a ton of product so I found it easy to apply. It lengthens and defines well. And the packaging is soooooo cute. Chanel de Volume is still my favorite but I’m a big fan of this one

Active Promo Codes #19

This was on the webpage Free Tom Ford lip color trial size in Casablanca with $45 purchase.

It still came up as available for me in the U.S. just now...

It still came up as available for me in the U.S. just now, @Luvstravel, so i added it. Thank you! I needed some conditioner now, anyhow.

Re: It still came up as available for me in the U.S. just now...

@curlychiquita , your welcome. I placed an order Thursday afternoon and it still hasn't shipped, so I hope I still receive it 🙄

Oh geez, @Luvstravel.  Well, I guess we'll see!

@Luvstravel I was gonna order last Friday with this promo...can you please update us when you finally get a shipment notice with this lipstick

@friedrice @Luvstravel @curlychiquita My Tom Ford lipstick arrived today, so chances are good that they'll ship with your order! I was worried since this code was never officially announced. 

@txcatx , I still haven't received my shipping notice!!!!! I've been checking every few hours, called customer service  what else can they say, "Still showing in Progress " duh.....

@friedrice  @Luvstravel @curlychiquita I also placed an order thursday with this promo and it says it's being delivered today. I never got a cancellation email or anything so I assume it's in there

3,650 Replies
testing