Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Active Promo Codes #19

ok so when you update the app and it tells you what is new, it says that promo codes can now be stacked. Anyone have any further info on this? When entering a code now, it does behave differently, but when you enter a second code it gives a message saying that the max amount of promos of that type have already been applied. sooo....???

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Or maybe stacking play passes with gwp!

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks for the tip @SAlyFitz!

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@juicygirl4ever I think it's just meant for you to be able to combine types of promos.  For example, you won't be able to stack two GWP promos, but you will be able to stack a rouge reward promo with a GWP promo; or stack a GWP promo with a discount promo.

TRYPLAY

TRYPLAY.jpg

TRYPLAYChoices.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

This is OOS now

Lol calling it the 2018 box really drives home the idea that this is leftover.  They should've at least retitled it 

@ohheyitscindyk, thanks for posting!  

Looking at the items in the banner, one of the options may be some variation of the November 2018 box, which contained samples of the MUFE Ultra UD Finishing Powder, Sephora Collection Lip Stain in Pink Tea and Clinique Pep Start eye cream.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Does anyone know what’s in these boxes specifically? Like what variation this is of the December (I am assuming) box?

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@lyalie  I got mine today (I chose the Merry Must-Haves).  It had the three items pictured, plus DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Cream

TORY BURCH - Just Like Heaven

Moroccanoil Protect & Prevent Spray 5.4 oz/ 160 mL

Edit: Looks like it's the same as the November 2018 box: https://www.sephora.com/play-november-2018?icid2=play_pastboxes_november_image_ufe

@lyalie I would have liked to have known.  I couldn't decided between the two.  I got the Merry Must-Haves b/c I figured it would be best-sellers,  I thought maybe the Bright Lights (or whatever it was called) might be highlighters or eye brightening creams.  IDK!  I guess I'll find out when I open it!

@greeneyedgirl107 I couldn't decide either and made the same decision for the same reason haha. 

@alexasteph Oooh - that is funny!  Now I'm extra curious to see what's inside!

There's a 20% off email going around but it was only for selected members.  You can call the sephora hotline and get them to do 20% but it's only over the phone and it does NOT combine with the rouge reward.

See more here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Rouge/Why-does-VIB-get-20-off-and-us-Rouge-do-not-get-20-right-now/...#M69707

The sale expires on 1/23 per the phone rep I spoke with.

@Lazybeautybeast @ohheyitscindyk @kim888 @RGbrown @alexasteph @ZombieMetroAnt @mcakes

Has anyone called and gotten the discount? Were you able to combine GWP code with the 20%?

@itscarin  Thank you.  I tried to be lazy and email for a code and got a quick response to call to place an order for it. I’ve never made a Sephora order via phone. Will they add a promo too or no since a discount is being given?

thank you again 

@Indy701 I didn't try to combine it with any other promo other than the rouge reward and was told it did not combine.  The way she explained it, she was going to try but wasn't sure if they would combine.  Ultimately, the system did not let her combine.  You might have better luck with a different promo combination (like combing the 20% off with a GWP).  Or maybe just try a different sales rep and see what happens.

@itscarin Thank you!!

Here to enable.  😇

496F6678-F4CF-4DF4-88E2-DFAFD3FC1C1B.jpeg

So, because I am already Rouge through the end of the yea...

So, because I am already Rouge through the end of the year, that would mean that I could only really use the 500 points, when qualifying for VIB. Also, since I qualified for VIB (2020)in January, I am wondering when and if any of these things will be offered to me.
3,654 Replies
testing