Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@Minmin1991 

It's similar to the original packaging; the top of the compact is solid grey instead of having a clear window.

INNISFREE

$7.30 value

INNISFREE.jpg

INNISFREEDetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

GREENCLEAN

0.4 oz/12 ml

$4.53 value

GREENCLEAN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

GETGUCCI

5 ml

GETGUCCI.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

PUREMASK

20 ml

$9.80 value

PUREMASK.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

GRASS

5 ml

$7.67 value

GRASS.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

NEXTLEVEL

NEXTLEVEL.jpg

NEXTLEVELChoices.jpg

Values

Amika: $1.69

Verb: $1.73

Moroccanoil: $3.75

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

25% off brows targeted email. 

I finally got one!  Of course, it’s for the last thing I’d ever buy. Sorry but my brows are already pretty luxurious! 😜

6D020374-4DAC-42AE-A502-E60375DB0008.png

I got one for 15% off, feeling very miffed now! Not that...

I got one for 15% off, feeling very miffed now! Not that I'd use it since mine are tattooed on!! 🤣🤣

Re: I got one for 15% off, feeling very miffed now! Not that...

Mine was only for 15% too @silliluci 

Same. I never get the targeted emails, but of course I would get one for the only cosmetic item I would never need. And why is mine only for 20%?D577EB99-939A-414F-ADF2-B3671D85EBEF.jpeg

That so interesting that its for a specific product. I feel like I could easily get caught in that hype. Sometimes I get codes and I'm like I WANT TO BUY SOMETHING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT! This forces you to jump on that impulse opportunity.. telling you exactly what to buy. Very interesting indeed. 

Received the same offer.  Immediately, I asked myself,  "What do they mean first time brow purchase?"  I purchased the Gimme Brow less than a year ago.   Then I realized, as part of my "cash incentive first" plan, I actually purchased it at Macy's.

20% isn't a bad incentive, but too late.

@ShortErica, shame on Sephora for sending different %.

It's a really odd strategy @byme4u. In the age of information, word will and has spread that you send different discounts to different customers. It doesn't seem like a smart move to me. And 15% isn't swaying me to run into store. 50%...maybe then.

I got 20% off as well, also for something I don't need

lol @itscarin i cant stop laughing at your comment ... best one!!! I got one too but only 20% off... Hello Sephora, didnt we just have the 50% off ABH brow product the other day 😉

@blackkitty2014 Bless the heart of the poor marketing strategist who thought it’d be a good idea to give people coupons for products they never buy. Like the only thing standing between me and brow pencils is a 25% off coupon. It’s even more hilarious when you consider the fragrance coupon they did and the fact that some people are legitimately allergic to fragrance!  

I received the same one for 25% off, but my brows are already extremely thick -_- I never use brow products lol. I wish they gave us a makeup one 🤧

GETSMOOTH

$22.05 value

GETSMOOTH.jpg

GETSMOOTHDetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

JMLPOPPY

9 ml

$12.60 value

JMLPOPPY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂