Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Updated pictures are up. Which means one of the promo cod...

Updated pictures are up. Which means one of the promo codes is going OOS in the next day or so. 😂 Wonder which one will get me this time. lol

Re: Updated pictures are up. Which means one of the promo cod...

I had ALLGLOW (that was the Kate Somerville moisturizer right?) cancelled from my order last week, the shipment originated:

• JAN 05
    7:13 PM
    Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
    Olive branchMS

Re: Updated pictures are up. Which means one of the promo cod...

MS runs out of everything. Even bubble wrap 🙄

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

ROSSANO

ROSSANO.png

FORTIFIED, PEAR, & FLORALUXE are OOS.

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Current YOURGIFT options 🙂

sephora yourgift1.pngsephora yourgift2.pngsephora yourgift3.png

The YSL blur primer in the 25DELIGHTS is OOS but will still let you add it to your cart. Mine got cancelled this morning. Luckily I reached out to a Mod and they gave me points instead. 

I was able to use the promo last friday for the YSL primer and my order is still pending.  If they are saying this promo is finished, why do they continue to keep it on their beauty offers page?  I will update here when my order finally ships.  I wish I would've checked here before ordering. 😕

@misst Sephora's system just doesn't handle inventory wel...

@misst Sephora's system just doesn't handle inventory well. It might be that the warehouse my order was coming from had it OOS but yours does not. It could also be you placed you order after business hours so you might get an cancelation email tomorrow. Who knows. I still have some orders pending from Thursday but orders I placed Friday already shipped.

Re: @misst Sephora's system just doesn't handle inventory wel...

@Lazybeautybeast hooray my shipped... finally!!!  Complete with the YSL blur primer 25 delights promo!  I'm still a bit peeved the order took several days to fulfill, but glad to know it is complete after having other recent orders with items cancelled.  I think it is BS that some of you ladies had this promo cancelled when clearly they still have it shown as an option on the website.

I'm glad you are getting it @misst! I think the delays are because of the weather. My orders were delayed too. It definitely depends on the warehouse. 

@Lazybeautybeast I'm still waiting on my order!  So frustrating.  I ended up placing another order with the same items and different promo and guess what, it has already shipped!  I did this because the main item from my order is one of the moschino bear items and I didn't want it to sell out (some stock came back).  So my guess is the 25DELIGHTS promo is what is keeping my order pending.  Crossing my fingers it wont get cancelled!

@Lazybeautybeast Last week I had one promo from 25delights canceled too. When I called the Rouge line they told me the 25Delights promo was not supposed to be live anymore, and none of those items were necessarily in stock 😕 The SA was great and fixed my problem, but the their stock system has been very messy this last few months. I'm sorry your item was canceled 😞 Heart

Edit: PS. Now I realize I should have posted a warning here, but at the time I thought if everyone else was still being able to redeem the code, maybe the SA was wrong, after all she found the item in another warehouse 😕 

Tags:

I placed a $100+ order with VIBPAMPER. Although I'm a Rouge customer -- and the item was in my cart when I clicked "place order" -- I received an email later that evening saying that VIBPAMPER was OOS. They shipped the order without the VIBPAMPER kit AND there were zero samples in the package. Has anyone else had problems with code VIBPAMPER?

Yes lately all of my orders come with zero samples. 

when you don't get free samples email or call customer se...

when you don't get free samples email or call customer service while they can't send samples without an order they can offer points and try to make sure you get samples next time. for a canceled promo do the same and they should let you pick out a different one to be shipped to you. it's happened to me before sometimes things on the website don't reflect warehouse stock

Re: when you don't get free samples email or call customer se...

They actually can send you replacement samples as a separate "order" that you are not charged for.  They may not do it often, I just know that they have done that for me in the past.

That unfortunately happens a lot and it seems especially recently that samples haven’t been included. 

As a side note, try calling CS. They’ll likely give you points or something 🙂 

I emailed a few times and got points that way. I hate calling.

DEEPCLEAN is live! Thank you @juliehnguyen 🙂

DEEPCLEAN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 

Thanks! I added the code. Pictures coming soon. 

Do we have any idea how big this is? I'd love to try it out, but don't want it to be a one/two time use promo. I'm hopeful another VIB/Rouge promo is on it's way soon as there hasn't been one in a while.

3,650 Replies
testing