Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks for checking!

SOY

0.6 oz/20 ml

$4.47 value

SOY.png

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Coming soon: 4X fragrance multiplier! 17CF0F9B-902E-4C89-AEAB-4A6CDA6CA8DC.jpeg

Nice!! Thanks for the preview @LCResz

Nice!! Thanks for the preview @LCResz

Thx @LCResz.  Hopefully the item i'm eyeing on still in stock by then 😉

Dang I forgot they always do extra points for V-day and I just ordered a rollerball.  I'll have to keep this in mind.  I've been jonesing for a new scent!

Great multiplier! I need to go through all my perfume samples!

Oh nice...maybe I will get Red Roses 🤩 great multiplier!

Hey, y’all!  

This may have been discussed already, but I am really behind...

How do you stack promos?   I saw the buzz recently, but I cannot figure out how to do it -I have over $160 in my cart, but it only lets me add 1 promo...

It looks like you can't stack the Rouge Reward with a promo Smiley Surprised

promo.PNG

Ughhhhhh Thanks for checking, @ZombieMetroAnt ! 😞

There was a rouge reward?

@magentakisses This is referring to the $100 code reward that Rouge can redeem for 2,500 points 🙂

Why oh why Sephora!

I remember seeing this on Instagram a while back.

I remember seeing this on Instagram a while back.

@Tamara76  I wish I knew. It wouldn’t even let me stack with my rouge reward code when I tried the other day. 

@PrettyPaint I wish they were way more transparent on how to apply this new “perk”!! If you haven’t used your reward yet and are using the Sephora app I recommend going to try to manually update the app from the App Store. Once I updated I now have the option of entering two promo codes, and it looks like my rouge reward stacks with the yourfive promo. Heads up to anyone else struggling, try updating your app!! 😊

Thanks so much @mermaid805 . I will try updating before I attempt to stack codes next time. I already redeemed my reward without getting to stack the code, but hopefully it will work for next time I earn one! 

@mermaid805 This.  Just tell us what promos combine!  First the rouge reward was a gift card.  Now it's a coupon.  LOL.  I'm sure someone at marketing/branding person at Sephora HQ is choking seeing the word "coupon" and "Sephora" in the same sentence.  

We're willing to play the game, Sephora, but get it together!  Some promos combine... but which ones?  And since the Rouge reward seems to combine with nothing, why not just toss a field in for rouge rewards, and make it automatically exclude the promo box so there's no question as to whether or not stuff combines.  

I'm sitting on a rouge reward aka coupon right now, but I'm waiting for clarification on what, if anything, this reward/coupon can be combined with.

I think people were mentioning it only works for the rouge reward + promo code?

@Tamara76 I believe at the moment, you can only stack a promo with the Rouge reward 🙂

3,650 Replies
testing