Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@MlleCC

Sephora? Unintuitive? What? 🤣

"Let's call the overall program Beauty Insiders *and* call the base tier Beauty Insiders. That won't cause any confusion at all" 🙄

I assume it applies to all tiers, but it's definitely a bit ambiguous. Which is the norm with Sephora some days, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised 😜

Just saw this on the site. I'll add it above later. 

Screenshot_20171217-194956.png

25DELIGHTS

Day 17

25DELIGHTSD17.png

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Code FLASHTWO. Two free trial-sizes from the 25 days holiday delights with purchase of 2-day flash shipping subscription and a product. Strange how I received this email even though I was already enrolled in Flash.

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

@juliehnguyen I never got this email

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

It's been so strange lately in terms of Sephora emails. Before I rarely received any emails and all of a sudden now, I get so many. Definitely not complaining though 

@KNC24

Heads up! VIBBITE showed in stock and allowed me to add it to my basket with order confirmation, but was then cancelled about an hour later. Add at your own risk 🙂 

Risked it! My distro is in Salt Lake City... we'll see wh...

Risked it! My distro is always either MD or Salt Lake City... we'll see what happens.

Shipped, supposedly... now to see if it's in the box! 🙏

Shipped, supposedly... now to see if it's in the box! 🙏

@MissPuff Thank you for this info. Is your warehouse the MD one?

@friedrice I have no idea! My past few orders have come from several different hubs (UT and Tennessee?) so I can't really if there's one main warehouse all my orders come out of. 

Sweet,! Thank you I just scooped this up buying the became Snow White compact!!

Thanks @MissPuff! I already claimed it so I couldn't veri...

Thanks @MissPuff! I already claimed it so I couldn't verify it earlier. There are always updates right after I post updated pictures. 🤦 lol.

Re: Thanks @MissPuff! I already claimed it so I couldn't veri...

@Lazybeautybeast Haha, isn't that the truth? Great job though 🙂 

I just verified all the codes and updated all the pictures so they should be up-to-date. I'm pretty sure I caught all the OOS and new codes. Let me know if I missed something. Thanks for all the support! Happy Shopping! 

Thank you so much, @Lazybeautybeast!!!!   You're doing an amazing job keeping this thread up to date for us!  We appreciate you, girl!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

gold-heart-glitter-animated-gif.gif

Aw...@GG84 and @Tamara76 you girls are too sweet! 😇 I'm...

Aw...@GG84 and @Tamara76 you girls are too sweet! 😇 I'm happy to help! It keeps me out of trouble.....until I start shopping. 😉

At the risk of sounding cheesy @lazybeautybeast dare I sa...

At the risk of sounding cheesy @Lazybeautybeast dare I say you're far from lazy lol 🙈

25DELIGHTS

Day 16

25DELIGHTSD16.jpg

Is this already active? Or already oos? Because I can't find it in the 25DELIGHTS list.

I never saw it actually go live. I'm not sure what's up w...

I never saw it actually go live. I'm not sure what's up with it.
3,650 Replies
testing